George Clooney is a Ram

TuffLuff

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You never know he could be

He’s isn’t. I know him quite well after body doubling for him in a few films, so thought I’d call him and he says he’s not involved in the bidding #shame 

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How do you know he isn't.

I think it's because he ( @TexasRam)  knows him (George Clooney) quite well after body doubling for him (George Clooney) in a few films, so he ( @TexasRam) thought he'd ( @TexasRam) call (by telephone) him (George Clooney) and he (George Clooney) says he’s (George Clooney's) not involved in the bidding (for DCFC).

... or words to that effect?  ??

Edited by Mucker1884

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think it's because he ( @TexasRam)  knows him (George Clooney) quite well after body doubling for him (George Clooney) in a few films, so he ( @TexasRam) thought he'd ( @TexasRam) call (by telephone) him (George Clooney) and he (George Clooney) says he’s (George Clooney's) not involved in the bidding (for DCFC).

... or words to that effect?  ??

If is not bidding

Is he one of backers then

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hang on... he has a striking resemblance to our very own... nah... it can't be!  ?

I've had the pleasure of "meeting" @i-Ram on forum zoom meetings. I can confirm that he does have a striking resemblance of George. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting his wife however, so can't confirm that she looks like Mildred.

34F99931-2272-4C57-88AF-08708F675854.jpeg