Rav Morrison

Comrade 86

2 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Been going since the 60's my dad before that and walking back from matches talking to fans its surprising how people have different opinions about the same match, dosnt mean that your own or theirs is the right one.

I'm not looking for a fight Mrs? but you're wrong, Having an opinion is right in your own mind ?

I know a lad who grew up with ravel. He tells me a lot about how happy ravel is to be part of this team. He feels very happy to be here and actually feels welcomed by the fans. He said he wants to stay but obviously it’s not up to him. Off the pitch been told he’s a genuinely nice lad that was misguided when younger. If he can put in half the performance for the rest of the games as he did yesterday then he’ll comfortably get a new contract. I hope he does 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

I know a lad who grew up with ravel. He tells me a lot about how happy ravel is to be part of this team. He feels very happy to be here and actually feels welcomed by the fans. He said he wants to stay but obviously it’s not up to him. Off the pitch been told he’s a genuinely nice lad that was misguided when younger. If he can put in half the performance for the rest of the games as he did yesterday then he’ll comfortably get a new contract. I hope he does 

There'll other teams watching him...And watching us off field.

Just now, Kathcairns said:

Who do you think you are calling me love,you are not worth replying to, besides i dont want to get done for slander.???

I'm just teasing, don't worry. I'm not doom and gloom though but people should have different opinions and they be respected. I actually do like Ravel. 

4 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

I'm just teasing, don't worry. I'm not doom and gloom though but people should have different opinions and they be respected. I actually do like Ravel. 

I havnt disrespected you, think you disrespected me though. Calling me love was a bit sarcastic not the friendly love or duck you get in the shops.

43 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

None, but I wasn't the one saying Morrison had been one of our better players. I'm simply asking if it's not goals, assists, shots on target or clearances then I'm not sure what metric we are looking at to justify that statement.

Have I read that right?  Are you asking for someone to back up their opinion with a little more reasoning behind said opinion?
Did you ever get around to doing the same to explain your "Rooney's not for me" posts this morning, when invited to do so on more than one occasion? 

Morrison is a talented player and it’s obvious that we need to bide our time with him. Yes, he is 29 but in career terms, he is more like a 22-23 year old that is still finding his feet and still figuring himself out.

He was always going to need time to settle and time to feel wanted, feel valued, and most importantly, he needed to be given a platform to produce his best.

Next season could be the best season in his career.

No time to be writing him off.

Just now, CBRammette said:

But we wouldnt have got more without those stats would we?

I don't know, I mean any player is suppose is worth what a club is willing to pay. Prices always seem to be inflated for English players so I thought we could have got more for him even for that reason. I remember being quite sad when he went and it felt cheap that's for sure.