Rav Morrison

Comrade 86

6 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

None, but I wasn't the one saying Morrison had been one of our better players. I'm simply asking if it's not goals, assists, shots on target or clearances then I'm not sure what metric we are looking at to justify that statement.

So why not rail against the balance of the team too, since by your own stated metrics, they've been even worse than he has. You seem to want to have it both ways. You wouldn't happen to be @Ravabeerbelly too btw would you? ?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think he's been pretty average for most of the season, but he was noticeably better against Millwall, Cardiff and obviously yesterday. I think people would have recognised his performances in those games a bit more if he hadn't been underwhelming for most of the season. 

They'll certainly have taken notice now though so hopefully he can keep it up (and keep us up in the process).

If he puts in regular performances like yesterday great, I hope he does because we need some attacking threat and goals if we have a chance of staying up…..

35 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Crikey, he's had 1 good game in god knows how long... 

Wouldn't get rid as we need the bodies in the squad but he's struck me as broadly lazy and ineffective. 

Can you find anything good to say about anything connected to Derby, try and be a bit more positive, we have enough problems at the moment without you spreadind doom and gloom.

36 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Crikey, he's had 1 good game in god knows how long... 

Wouldn't get rid as we need the bodies in the squad but he's struck me as broadly lazy and ineffective. 

Whatever you think of him, I don't think you can tag him as lazy. Always seems to put a shift in regardless imho. 

He does or indeed has in the past slowed down a forward move  or worse still stopped and gone backwards. How much of it is his reading of the game or the Position and style hes been asked to play? They said yesterday and Cardiff they’ve asked him to play further forward. Is that the difference ?

1 minute ago, Kathcairns said:

Can you find anything good to say about anything connected to Derby, try and be a bit more positive, we have enough problems at the moment without you spreadind doom and gloom.

1 minute ago, Kathcairns said:

Lazy attempt at slandering me, read my other posts. 

6 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

He's called Realistic Ram. He's being realistic. 

Just now, Kathcairns said:

Dont worry i have,especially wanting Rooney gone after all the work he has put in.

You clearly haven't love.

Regardless, are you only allowed the opinion that Rooney is a fantastic manager? Having a difference of opinion doesn't mean you're negative. I want us to do well and if you had bothered to read my other posts, you'd have seen not 15 mins ago I said I can see us taking survival to the last day, so that's hardly doom and gloom is it?

9 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Fair enough, I must have watched a different set of games. 

Been going since the 60's my dad before that and walking back from matches talking to fans its surprising how people have different opinions about the same match, dosnt mean that your own or theirs is the right one.

4 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

You clearly haven't love.

Regardless, are you only allowed the opinion that Rooney is a fantastic manager? Having a difference of opinion doesn't mean you're negative. I want us to do well and if you had bothered to read my other posts, you'd have seen not 15 mins ago I said I can see us taking survival to the last day, so that's hardly doom and gloom is it?

Please dont call me love.