Rav Morrison

Comrade 86

23 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Can't recall but I believe he's using something like Ritalin to address his ADHT. I think that and similar medications are on the banned list due to the fact that they are basically uppers so they require waivers. The Athelitc ran an article about him being denied them at United et al:

https://theathletic.com/2046045/2020/09/09/ravel-morrison-manchester-united-west-ham-lazio/

*I can't see the whole article as it's partially paywalled

EDIT: Just had a quick Google and I'm sure you can confirm by doing the same. Plenty out there on him being denied medication he needs throughout his 'career' at Manure and beyond. Appalling really.

Aye I knew that, but I’ve not seen anything about us being the first club where he’s been taking it.

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

It's his first full season of football Angie and I believe the first where he's had a waiver that allowed him to play whilst taking medication he clearly needs. Watch him fly now he has that game-time under his belt. He's found a 'home' at Derby and I expect him to not only stay, but to flourish. He's a changed man, to my eye at least.

I know, I'm a big Morrison fan myself.

Was just pointing out to @Crewton that he'd had a quiet first half as his post read as if he'd come on as a substitute and changed the game.