Rav Morrison

Comrade 86

27 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

Please don't slander me then. 

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

You cannot slander a non existent alias. 

And certainly not in the written form!  ?

(I'm assuming @Kathcairns hasn't tracked @RealisticRam down, and had words face to face, on his doorstep?  If she has, God help him!)  ?

9 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

You cannot slander a non existent alias. 

You can't slander anyone in a written forum - that would be libel......such as if I suggested that @RealisticRam doesn't know what he's talking about....though as he quitte clearly doesn't know the difference between slander and libel, I'd be telling the truth, therefore guilty of neither.....

30 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm not looking for a fight Mrs? but you're wrong, Having an opinion is right in your own mind ?

It is only an opinion. I don’t think there is a right or wrong. Most opinions are based upon how things would be different if something else was done eg team selection, refereeing decisions, manager setting up the team. 

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

@Kathcairns by KO or TKO in the first. 'Call me 'love' one more time, I dare ya....'

Let's face it, I'd be the first to admit I can be a bit of a knob, but to deliberately call someone "Love" a second time, immediately after being asked not to, is knobbish to the extreme! 

Have I mentioned the word knob?     

2 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Dont mind being called love, but not in the way i thought he meant it" you are a woman what do you know".? have called plenty of men duck in my time.??

Not sure whether The Forum Auto-Censor has kicked in here or not!  ?

4 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Dont mind being called love, but not in the way i thought he meant it" you are a woman what do you know".? have called plenty of men duck in my time.??

You know what's going to happen every single time someone disagrees with you now though, don't you? ?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands
typo

1 hour ago, RealisticRam said:

Crikey, he's had 1 good game in god knows how long... 

Wouldn't get rid as we need the bodies in the squad but he's struck me as broadly lazy and ineffective. 

Is there anything you're currently happy with (apart from the quality of your Internet connection of course)? 

Edited by Crewton

4 minutes ago, JfR said:

Ravel's actually only one appearance off making Derby his most played for club (joint with Birmingham).

Kind of alluded to this myself but it seems I've already laboured the point with some on here already. I think it's too easy to overlook that he's barely played more games than the likes of Knight and Bird too and in his case over the course of a decade. 

Morrison appears to be getting fitter. Although he has shown a few glimpses of his undoubted talent he seemed shattered very quickly but the last couple of games he's s looked quicker, sharper, and match fit.

If he carries on like this for the rest of the season they'll be plenty of championship clubs who miss out on promotion sniffing round and willing to take a chance on him. 

Great work from Rooney for giving him the chance and getting him in this form and frame of mind.

Hope we can keep him somehow.