Phil Fodens mum

Tyler Durden

16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

There must have been more men around to push her into her jeans, than there was defending her in a fight. Shocking.

Oh great!
So there was I being oh so mature, and oh so not a bit interested in looking any further...

Then you post this!
Now, I feel I simply must click on the link and take a gander after all!

B45t4rd!  ?

Well to me that looked like a group of complete dheads looking to target Foden he tried to get away from the situation, ok what his mum did was slightly extreme but not bad it was a push at the most, the response of being belted in the face was absolutely shocking. It’s easy to say they’re multi millionaires they’re this that and the other and should behave better etc but these people are subjected to poo we just have no idea of, just by being out and about because of who they are. They’re human at the end of the day. Was it Rooney said in an interview the other week he went somewhere with his kids they’d wanted go for ages and he had to leave after 10 mins because of the attention. Anonymity is a great thing and we take it for granted.

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Report - someone hits Fodens mum

Truth - someone hits Fodens mum back

Seeing as she didn't hit him first, that's not actually "truth" is it? 

Frankly, if a man's reaction to a woman who's pushing him is to punch her in face, he deserves to be dumped in the Manchester Ship Canal with concrete wellies. 

4 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Yes, he's a really big man, isn't he?

He should just let her hit him cus she's a woman 

I know a lad that gets battered by his Mrs regularly so I'm not down with that "man should never hit a woman" poo. 

She hit him, she got hit back. Exactly what you and I or anyone else should expect. 

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Seeing as she didn't hit him first, that's not actually "truth" is it? 

Frankly, if a man's reaction to a woman who's pushing him is to punch her in face, he deserves to be dumped in the Manchester Ship Canal with concrete wellies. 

She did hit him didn't she? 

But if not then I apologise. But see my previous comment for "man should never hit a woman" nonsense

Nobody should ever hit anybody. Simple. If you do hit someone you should be expecting one back. 

The lad I know of (second time I've known a lad beaten by his Mrs) has been smashed with bottles, kicked downstairs, had his eyes blacked and nose broken etc by his woman. 

Don't give the gentleman should treat a lady speech. It's about how people should treat people.