Phil Fodens mum

Tyler Durden

30 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I can vouch that Alpha is not a Dick. I understand his viewpoint but this particular Boden thing was caused by a few dheads who went after a young England footballer who was attending a boxing match. 

I've met Alpha and he is a sound bloke.

Cheers mate!

I wish I'd watched the video before commenting. I genuinely thought she'd punched him and he whacked her back. My first thought was feck her then. Don't hit people and even think you're protected by age, gender etc etc

Obviously I should have paid more attention to the video

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm not suggesting you should.

But I'm saying if you did then all the "he hit a woman, what kind of man is he?!!" nonsense is wrong. 

If a bloke my age hit me, I'd hit him back 100%

A woman, a kid, elderly.... chances are slim to none. 

Cus despite what I'm saying, I'm not a dick. 

All I'm saying is context is everything and there's a time and situation where the judgmental chivalry nonsense needs to be cast aside

I wouldn't even mention it but as I said, I saw this video on my mates phone at work and I thought I saw her hit him and him hit her back. But that wasn't the case. 

Agreed , context is everything. If someone hits me once then I don't think it justifies me hitting them back except in anger. If it looks like they want to hit me several times, well that's different story, self defence is justified.