v Millwall (H) Match Thread

Day

Oh well not going to win every game. There will be times when the sparse squad shows. We just need to be on it earlier in games and not give soft goals away and/or make early pressure count. Played so much better after the changes - at the start the energy was so low but not later somehow. Nice from Ebiowei

Edited by CBRammette

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. I don't think so.

Nope. Colin showed that when he came on.

Don't think he's the right choice. Me and Wayne see that one different,

He did have at least two shots, one of which was off target, one of which was on target and easily saved by the keeper. However I agree he didn’t do enough to affect the game, hence the result, so yes perhaps it’s time for Rooney to try something different on Saturday. Let’s hope he agrees with your thinking Roy.

Just now, JarodyDCFC said:

Results haven’t gone our way recently but the most important thing to do is keep the faith. It’s still far from impossible, Reading aren’t just going to keep winning and Hull are in free fall with us having 1 game in hand over them. COYR. 

You're right we need to stay behind the team. 

They've had such adversity. We can't swap players out when they have a bit of poor form. 

So we have to stay behind them and hope we can build a bit of momentum for a winning run.... 

6 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

all too slow,we knew what millwall are about,yet we still fanny about in our own half and wait for them to get every body organised behind the ball.i thought the first goal was a foul on davis,had we touched the ball before we picked it out of the net,always going to be a big ask after that.

Such schoolboy defending in minute #1

I fail to see how we're going to get more than 4 points total from our away games, probably not even 3, because our away form is utter poo.

Six home games left, 6 wins (and let's be honest that isn't going to bloody happen) plus 4 away points takes us to 43.

More likely only going to win maybe 4 of the 6 home games and possibly draw one at best... 37 points total...

Unless Hull fail to pick up more than 3 points from 12 games...

I think that's us done now tbh.