Who do we sign in the summer

B4ev6is

Well hope this embargo will be gone and be able to sign  new players so do we wait and see if phil jackle signs a new deal with stoke or will he be let go if he released I say we make a move and get him sign a new deal and hopeful we get luke plange on a season long loan again.

I would also give Richards a new deal so we got big tall player we can play a bit.

We need get festy tied down to a new contract asp.

I say rooney needs at least 12 new players in the summer ready for next season.

The areas I think we need streaghn next season.

We need midfielders and wingers

We need defenders and we need at least 3 to 4 new strikers so we have opapions and fire power.

We maybe need free kick spailist to help out on that front.

What do you guys think.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well hope this embargo will be gone and be able to sign  new players so do we wait and see if phil jackle signs a new deal with stoke or will he be let go if he released I say we make a move and get him sign a new deal and hopeful we get luke plange on a season long loan again.

I would also give Richards a new deal so we got big tall player we can play a bit.

We need defenders and we need at least 3 to 4 new strikers so we have opapions and fire power.

What do you guys think.

Goalkeeper too! 

Still not convinced Rooney will be here next season. Depends on (a) what division we are in (b) who the owner is and if Rooney thinks he can work with them (c) he buys into the strategy/business plan of the new owners. Eg. If it’s slow build over 5-10y then  I think he’ll find a new challenge.

I think he will think he has committed as he agreed at the outset by end of this season. Also I think he is out of contract anyway and he will have to take a big pay cut for next season.

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders

4 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Still not convinced Rooney will be here next season. Depends on (a) what division we are in (b) who the owner is and if Rooney thinks he can work with them (c) he buys into the strategy/business plan of the new owners. Eg. If it’s slow build over 5-10y then  I think he’ll find a new challenge.

I think he will think he has committed as he agreed at the outset by end of this season. Also I think he is out of contract anyway and he will have to take a big pay cut for next season.

I think rooney be here next season and the job he has done with no funds I think do even better with some funds.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

What do you guys think.

Free agents 

34 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

We're going to be under a business plan aren't we? No way we'll be signing anything like 12 for fees. 

3 or 4 freebies maybe a couple of small fees and 2 or 3 loans I reckon. 

The business plan depends on who (if anyone) takes us over. With our crowd ( even if we are league 1) we can have a generous player budget and still be a sustainable business. If MA or anyone else is prepared to fund us to the EFL’s allowed limits. It will allow for a decent amount of accusations ( not 12 though) 

7 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

The business plan depends on who (if anyone) takes us over. With our crowd ( even if we are league 1) we can have a generous player budget and still be a sustainable business. If MA or anyone else is prepared to fund us to the EFL’s allowed limits. It will allow for a decent amount of accusations ( not 12 though) 

Someone will take us over stop being negative.

Think 12 would be a bit over the top. Some of that number could be made up of the youth we’ve yet been able to cover pro terms to.

A few freebies, a few small fees (like the good old days of well researched Scottish bargain hunting).

Either way, the first couple signings will show if we’ve learnt our lesson on silly fee’s and wages.

7 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Think 12 would be a bit over the top. Some of that number could be made up of the youth we’ve yet been able to cover pro terms to.

A few freebies, a few small fees (like the good old days of well researched Scottish bargain hunting).

Either way, the first couple signings will show if we’ve learnt our lesson on silly fee’s and wages.

I would not mind if they find one or two over seas players even if it one trail to see how they will get on.

Try before you buy sort of thing.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I would not mind if they find one or two over seas players even if it one trail to see how they will get on.

Try before you buy sort of thing.

Don’t think it really matters where they come from as long as they have been thoroughly scouted, fit the system and meet the mark in regards to fee’s and wages.

1 minute ago, seths-cap said:

Don’t think it really matters where they come from as long as they have been thoroughly scouted, fit the system and meet the mark in regards to fee’s and wages.

Well I think rooney and laim will do there homework first before a offer is given.