Who do we sign in the summer

B4ev6is

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

12 new players don't ask for much do you. Hope you're not easily disappointed. 

It will depend what division we're in but can't see anything beyond a couple of loans and a freebie tbh.

Days of wasting shed loads of money on bang average players are well gone thank God.

No I am not

But rooney has said he wants 14 new players in the summer which suggesting to me that some gave number on budget wise.

I have no issues shopping lower leagues eathier can be gems to be found.

2 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Depends who the manager is and what division we are in.If Wayne leaves then I can see Liam stepping up.  Wayne will go if he cannot have a promotion chasing team in either division. 

I can not see rooney leaving as he already turned down a dream job and he has said 100 percent committed to derby.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No I am not

But rooney has said he wants 14 new players in the summer which suggesting to me that some gave number on budget wise.

I have no issues shopping lower leagues eathier can be gems to be found.

Dunno how Rooney can know what budget he'll have if he doesn't know who the new owners will be.

Whoever it is still think 12 players will be unrealistic. 

Yes agreed there are gems in the lower leagues which the scouts of other clubs will also be running the rule over too. 

If Rooney is still here, regardless of which division we are in I think he will get some decent players in.

Even under new owmers we will have a business plan to stick to so no chance of paying high fees or wages.

If we keep some of the out of contract players I can see us still getting at least 10 players in, we cant & wont rely on so many youth players next season.

4/5 loans

4/5 free agents

2/3 low fee signings

What positions depends on who we keep but regardless of who we keep we will need at least 2 centre backs, 2 wingers & 2 forwards.

I can see Allsop Stearman Davies Cashin Byrne Forsyth & Thompson signing new deals. Hopefully Festy will stay & we will activate Buchanans extra year too.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well no harm at looking at players now getting little list togather who they want to see first is there.

The six P’s

1 hour ago, NG2Ram said:

Free agents? free agents? Luxury, when I was a lad all the club could afford was players who would "pay to to play" for Derby..........

We're certainly in a hole at the moment.

//we were evicted from our hole in the ground. We had to go and like in a lake.