v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

Marriott starting for them. Really hope he doesn't come back to haunt us. Had real high hopes for a partnership blossoming between him and Chris Martin. Seemed a good match up to me but we rarely saw them on the pitch at the same time.

No real beef with the lad. In the end it seemed to be a combination of injuries and rumoured poor attitude that cut short a promising Rams career. Just hope Curtis Davies is careful when taking him out of his pocket at the end of the game. Wouldn't like to see him getting injured again. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Marriott starting for them. Really hope he doesn't come back to haunt us. Had real high hopes for a partnership blossoming between him and Chris Martin. Seemed a good match up to me but we rarely saw them on the pitch at the same time.

No real beef with the lad. In the end it seemed to be a combination of injuries and rumoured poor attitude that cut short a promising Rams career. Just hope Curtis Davies is careful when taking him out of his pocket at the end of the game. Wouldn't like to see him getting injured again. 

I think we all know what’s going to happen . . .