its wednesday and whats the next step ?

ramjam1884

so we've got the petition (great work ) and its stirred the pot and got our MP's involved and raised media attention. We've had our moment in parliament, its forced a statement out of the EFL, and MFC and Wycombe. But a bit like all the airtime given to covid over the last 2 year all that really mattered was a vaccine and a roll out.   

im feeling a bit lost today that we are all very happy with the outcome and profile our action has generated but the reality is we need some action. 

This is the only place i log into now looking for updates - some may argue that Q's job but anyway... 

is there a communication between Q and a fans group that could issue some sort of status or timetable ? probably not - i realise its all probably private. but i worry we all sit here thinking we've cracked it when in reality we could be here this time next week and still nothings tangibly happened to resolve this. are we really in a place where we have to just sit and wait to hear  ?

sorry for the ramble i feel like an father sat outside an operating theatre with my kid on the table for a life or death operation feeling totally helpless.   

Nothing will happen unless Gibson and Couhig remove their claims or settle for a much lower amount which pleases a buyer and admins agree to that. Or the EFL accept the Boro and Wycombe claims would not be classed as football creditors.  

Mel Morris has saddled Derby with huge debt, put Derby into admin and left Derby to fend for itself against the EFL and these crazy claims from the other clubs. It’s unbelievable 

The action should come from the EFL

They should be clearly stating they the Boro and Wycombe claims are in breach of EFL rules, regulations and articles of association. They should also be stating that DCFC have been sanctioned with fines, transfer embargoes and points deductions that fully deal with their transgressions.