Fund the Flag

DarkFruitsRam7

10 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Think the proceeds would be best used on a legal team. 

If we ever survive this mess, and if that survival is attained through paying the likes of @David and other small business owners 25% of what they’re owed, I’d love to start a fund to contribute towards the remainder of those debts.

18 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just an idea but why don't the guys sorting the flag out get another one now that they've got enough donations to do so.

I think we need one that says 'We're Derby County, We Fight To The End' - this could also be used each matchday when we do get out of this mess and a reminder to the fans and players that we never give up.

Just a thought. 

11 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just an idea but why don't the guys sorting the flag out get another one now that they've got enough donations to do so.

I think we need one that says 'We're Derby County, We Fight To The End' - this could also be used each matchday when we do get out of this mess and a reminder to the fans and players that we never give up.

Just a thought. 

Great idea, lets make it happen.

14 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just a thought. 

Great idea. A good place for it would be in the SW corner where there are no advertising boards currently. A long banner would fit well here.

Just had the lad who started the flag crowdfunding on Radio Derby.  He wanted to know if anyone had any idea what to do with the £2000 surplus.

“I assure him, and through him the Football League, that if, inadvertently—because the Football League is unable to remove the obstacles that at the moment it appears to be putting so firmly in Derby County’s way—that were to happen, none of those participating in it would be forgiven.”…….Margaret Beckett 18/1/2022

……………I want a massive flag! ??

• 2 weeks later...