Billy Sharp Chants

J-Abz

A while since I’ve posted, but wanted to try and get some answers.

I’m all a little confused by this. Why are the Derby fans chanting what we were chanting today?

If these chants are related to his child then this is so bang out of order it’s unreal. Do not condone it one bit. However if there’s another legitimate reason behind it, what is it?

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

Cringey as owt. 
proper small time. 

By all means give him the ‘is a Wayne carr’ chants but the other stuff is sewage.

we need as many friends as possible in football right now. 

We'll never be friends with Billy Sharp let's be honest. Toxic. 

3 minutes ago, J-Abz said:

I think Billy Sharp has took so much offence and retaliation to it because he believes it is about his child. According to a few Sheff U fan friends of mine…?

The same fan base who raised thousands for his charity.  Short memory, one brain cell. We have bigger fish to fry but not bigger than the one he'll be having with his chips after losing today.

7 minutes ago, J-Abz said:

I think Billy Sharp has took so much offence and retaliation to it because he believes it is about his child. According to a few Sheff U fan friends of mine…?

Nope, not having that. It's a stupid chant used because it really winds him up. It's not new either, they've sung it at him for ages in numerous games so SU fans are poo stirring, as if Derby don't have enough on our plates right now. 

9 minutes ago, J-Abz said:

I’m guessing he just doesn’t like being called that. Who would?

I’d be surprised if he thought it was actually at him, as it’s a common chant going round now - for instance, he’ll have heard the Sheffield United fans singing it about Barry Bannan (at Hull, I think) the week before DCFC played at Bramall Lane. 

58 minutes ago, Indy said:

I’d be surprised if he thought it was actually at him, as it’s a common chant going round now

He was clearly upset by it after he came to clap their fans after the match today. I thought it started with their ex-keeper Henderson a few year's back, I don't know why then, but it seems to have moved onto Sharp.

If it's anything related to his dead child (sorry to put it like that, but if we avoid that, I think we might miss the gravity of how awful it might be) then it's totally out of order and we should all be ashamed. 

11 minutes ago, EnzaRam said:

He was clearly upset by it after he came to clap their fans after the match today. I thought it started with their ex-keeper Henderson a few year's back, I don't know why then, but it seems to have moved onto Sharp.

If it's anything related to his dead child (sorry to put it like that, but if we avoid that, I think we might miss the gravity of how awful it might be) then it's totally out of order and we should all be ashamed. 

As if, stop talking balls