Big Responsibility on us fans tomorrow...

Ellafella

...to not take an air of gloom into the stadium tomorrow and let it pervade and transmit to the players. We need to go "once more to the breach dear friends...stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; then lend the eye a terrible aspect;...".

Really need to lift up those players, remain steadfast, look the storm in the eye and make the noise of a united fanbase. We have nothing to lose. Just keep that support going; it helps that there'll be a big crowd of Blades there who may well spark us off.

Show the football World and the EFL that we will not be cowed. Convince Rooney we are still behind him 100%. 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

...to not take an air of gloom into the stadium tomorrow and let it pervade and transmit to the players. We need to go "once more to the breach dear friends...stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; then lend the eye a terrible aspect;...".

Really need to lift up those players, remain steadfast, look the storm in the eye and make the noise of a united fanbase. We have nothing to lose. Just keep that support going; it helps that there'll be a big crowd of Blades there who may well spark us off.

Show the football World and the EFL that we will not be cowed. Convince Rooney we are still behind him 100%. 

I'm with you @Ellafella

I'm up for that.

Truth is, today doesn't appear to be a particularly good day, as I sit here catching up on the latest news, statements, and gossip.  My stomach is actually churning, and for the first time throughout this whole shittisode, I actually fear the worst.  I actually fear that tomorrow could be the last time I see my beloved club, in the flesh.

I strongly suspect we'll get the backing of the SE Corner too.  We're all football fans, ain't we!
Tomorrow is more about the atmosphere.  More about the mood.  More about the fight.  
Tomorrow, points mean fuckawl.  

??

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

We’ve done it all season home and away, why should tomorrow be any different.

Remember all those times you have trekked across country, on cold, wet winter nights?  Not for the glory.  Not for entertainment.  Not even out of duty, or loyalty.  But "just in case" something special happened?  To witness it.  To be there.
We've all been there, and many of us have lost count of such times.

Add them all up, and multiply by a thousand, because this could be the biggest day in the club's 138 year history.  It might not be... but it might be.  Tomorrow could prove to be very different to any other day any of us have ever witnessed.

Treat it as such... "Just in case"!

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Agree entirely. But I also think at some point there should be a media-friendly protest against the EFL. And the media should be alerted to be sure they cover it. What form to take? I'm not sure, but we need to start doing something public/visible to bring to national attention the need to save our club and that the EFL is trying to kill us.

Can't see us winning tomorrow, no matter how up for it the crowd are. Admin was one thing, points deduction was another, but this is potentially liquidation. There's only so much kicking-whilst-down that you can take.

Players are going to have that on their mind and I've got no doubt a few of them are going to be thinking about new clubs already.

Edited by Scott129

Today is the day. Upset,angry and worried whether my beloved Derby will be around anymore. In my mid 60s now so have given up seeing the Rams in the Premiership in my lifetime (hope not but being realistic). Will be there today next to my son in South Stand. Usually in SW Upper but son's mate has to work as s/e and has been let down by Saturday girl. Despite what goes on the pitch, and a win would do wonderful as this would lift us off the bottom, I ask if all the supporters not just the SS, SW and East Stand but everywhere is the ground to make some noise, not only to get behind the lads, but to make the gutter press,the tv companies,other 'real' football fans that this beautiful club of ours is NOT going to die and we are going to be around for the next hundred years. (Must admit have a slight tear in my eye writing this and no have not been drinking). Derby till I die!

12 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Agree entirely. But I also think at some point there should be a media-friendly protest against the EFL. And the media should be alerted to be sure they cover it. What form to take? I'm not sure, but we need to start doing something public/visible to bring to national attention the need to save our club and that the EFL is trying to kill us.

Agree. It just needs a big banner, a gathering of calm people and a spokesperson who can artfully put the facts across. Ram trust or BAWT or amalgamation. We need leadership and allies and organisation. 

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Agree. It just needs a big banner, a gathering of calm people and a spokesperson who can artfully put the facts across. Ram trust or BAWT or amalgamation. We need leadership and allies and organisation. 

C'mon Wolfie... Where are yer?

citizensmith6.png

*Oh... Il'son, yer say?  Well, that's handy!   ?

Edited by Mucker1884