Sheffield United (H) Matchday Thread Saturday 15th January 3pm

Anag Ram

13 minutes ago, Crewton said:

This.

It would be nice to think that some who've not ventured to PP so far this season will come down and lend their support. This is not just for DCFC, this is for the City and the whole area.

Not been able to get down yet this season because of work, money etc. Going to do everything I can to get down tomorrow. Hopefully a fair number of other people will have the same thought.

Edited by ITSD

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just don’t sing about Billy Sharp at all. It’s embarassing.

Still embarrassed 1 Derby fan made a horrible comment about his child passing........that said the rest of us were sympathetic.....so his actions since = knob

16 minutes ago, niram said:

no singing about billy sharp until we are 2-0 up he'll score 

It's incorrect, it's libellous. It shouldn't be sung at all. People encouraging it are as liable as people singing it but it's helpful to know we have your details to report you to the authorities. 

We aren't twitter, you know. 

Confession...

I've upped the attendance, by adding two home tickets to my single ST ticket.

One for my youngest boy... our last game together before he traipses off to Cambodia to clear their fields of landmines.  Any future leave he does get will either be spent locally, with his French bird holidaying over that way, or heading to his French bird... in SW France.  It literally could be years before he returns to The UK, and PPS!  ?

And one for his best mate... who has done (and is still doing) his bit for Queen and Country.  His ticket money will be going to DCFC coffers, so I offer no apology for him being a Blade.  He's been in before, and I know full well he will show DCFC full and genuine respect and "Off-Field Support".

Today is a day for all football fans to be united... no, erm... not united... oh... err... to stand together!  Yeah, that's better!  Phew!  

?

23 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Still embarrassed 1 Derby fan made a horrible comment about his child passing........that said the rest of us were sympathetic.....so his actions since = knob

What actions? Celebrating in front of us at their place this season? Half our away end were accusing him of being a pedophile.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

What actions? Celebrating in front of us at their place this season? Half our away end were accusing him of being a pedophile.

That chant disgusting, and sang by a section of our fans not knowing the whole story........but his comments post match

Just now, angieram said:

Don't try and defend the indefensible. There is NO excuse for singing that chant, none.

I totally agree, and when I heard that our fans had been singing it I was 1 of the first on here to condemn it......I assure you, I was nit defending it ?