Whinging Foreign Premier League Managers

ziggyram59

I'm really sick of the likes of Thomas Tuchel(Chelsea), Jurgen Klopp(Liverpool), and Pep Guardiola whining about how they don't have enough players, not enough subs, they should have had a penalty, play far to many games over a certain period at Christmas, Tuchel is the worst without a doubt. One thing about Cloughie you would never hear him moan about these matters. 

And you can guarantee that if they get the mid-season break that they all so desperately want, they will immediately arrange foreign tours to generate more revenue…..

If the clubs at the top are struggling to play so many games they are absolutely welcome to resign from the Champions League….

21 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

And you can guarantee that if they get the mid-season break that they all so desperately want, they will immediately arrange foreign tours to generate more revenue…..

If the clubs at the top are struggling to play so many games they are absolutely welcome to resign from the Champions League….

Well said Gaspode couldn't agree more these parasites are just ruining our game. 

I have never seen a group of people more pampered than modern elite footballers. It's honestly putting me off the sport. Dean Smith encouraging Billy Gilmore to play with a fever maybe isn't the best idea, but it's being treated like he almost killed him. It's absolutely pathetic.

1 hour ago, ziggyram59 said:

I'm really sick of the likes of Thomas Tuchel(Chelsea), Jurgen Klopp(Liverpool), and Pep Guardiola whining about how they don't have enough players, not enough subs, they should have had a penalty, play far to many games over a certain period at Christmas, Tuchel is the worst without a doubt. One thing about Cloughie you would never hear him moan about these matters. 

They all have something in common, they are winners and all chasing the same prize.

Understandable they want their best players fit and available for games, sure they have large squads of young players, but you don't have room to lose many games at the top.

Being overly competitive doesn't bother me, In fact I have some sympathy with Klopp who's getting blasted for his views.

If we was in Liverpool's position we would be supportive of what he's saying.

22 minutes ago, sage said:

Cloughie was always in the press on TV complaining about how football was run. 

Yes he might have been but he never whinged about Derby or Forest were cheated out of a game etc like today's lot. Clough had a lot of respect for ref's. 

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

I have never seen a group of people more pampered than modern elite footballers. It's honestly putting me off the sport. Dean Smith encouraging Billy Gilmore to play with a fever maybe isn't the best idea, but it's being treated like he almost killed him. It's absolutely pathetic.

Well said. 

2 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

Man City.

You are welcome.  ??

Maybe do away with the champions league and europa league go back to European cup and UEFA cup plus cup winners cup winners of uefa and cup winners gain entry to European cup. Only league winners enter European cup others play uefa cup all straight knock out. Players then play fewer games and everyone will want to win the FA cup again. Football was sooo much better back in the day 

4 minutes ago, super58 said:

Maybe do away with the champions league and europa league go back to European cup and UEFA cup plus cup winners cup winners of uefa and cup winners gain entry to European cup. Only league winners enter European cup others play uefa cup all straight knock out. Players then play fewer games and everyone will want to win the FA cup again. Football was sooo much better back in the day 

Wouldn't that be fantastic to see. We can only dream. Sky and  Premier League created a monster in 1992 and it will only get far worse. 

Just now, ziggyram59 said:

Wouldn't that be fantastic to see. We can only dream. Sky and  Premier League created a monster in 1992 and it will only get far worse. 

Catch 22 for them . Want the salaries but not the fixtures. These top end players and managers want 100k a week in wages.  The only way to get that is more games .  Play less games but get 50 % less pay.  They won't be so tired then I imagine .  

8 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

See his reaction to the Juventus game

I think Shankly/Paisley would of complained after you know you have been cheated out out of result. Remember Shankly doing that in the 60's when they  lost a European Cup Tie to a Italian team. 

We want to play in all the competitions and win trophies....

No wait too many fixtures, we can't cope....

Duck off the lot of them. Massive budgets, massive squads. Chelsea had "terrible" COVID issues yet Lukaku was happily warming up the bench. 

Get a grip.