Massive chance close that gap

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Priority #1 footballing wise for me is that we beat Forest and Middlesbrough in second half of the season.

A decent cup run with some luck in the draws would be good too.

If we win the next 10 matches then at that point I might start believing (a little) of avoiding relegation 

If we win the next 10 matches, I might start believing that the text messages I keep getting from "Wayne", really are from him, and that we really are gonna run away together, live in a beach hut, ride white stallions through the surf, and have babies together.

Until that point, I'm gonna keep on assuming it's just a recurring dream, and that I need help.  

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If we win the next 10 matches, I might start believing that the text messages I keep getting from "Wayne", really are from him, and that we really are gonna run away together, live in a beach hut, ride white stallions through the surf, and have babies together.

Until that point, I'm gonna keep on assuming it's just a recurring dream, and that I need help.  

Either way,call an ambulance,you need help!

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

57 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Are any sensible, clear thinking, stone sober realists allowed to post in this thread? 

28 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Of course. Who were you thinking of?

You actually came to mind. I had to give you a very broad benefit of the doubt on the first two of my criteria, but I knew it inevitable you would stumble at the third.

Shaun Of The Dead Good Job GIF

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

You actually came to mind. I had to give you a very broad benefit of the doubt on the first two of my criteria, but I knew it inevitable you would stumble at the third.

Shaun Of The Dead Good Job GIF

Ah, it was a tough brief. Let's take solace in the fact one of us made it past the fist hurdle eh ?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

On 26/12/2021 at 16:42, B4ev6is said:

Well tomorrow when we play WBA I think if we can get a win and with most of games postpone because of cov19. If we can get those 3 points and win again against stoke on thursday and when against Sheffield untied we stand massive chance getting us our selfs out of this mess.

Tune in on Thursday, for the second part of this 3 part fantasy-thriller...

?

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You sir, are an absolute star! ?

I sincerely hope you enjoyed every single second of that... and thanks for giving them a cheer for me.  Yes, I could hear you on the telly!  ???

You are welcome buddy

And sneak a crafty beer in for your father in law 

Just dont let nurses so you do it.

26 minutes ago, angieram said:

My first thought at full time was for you, B4.

Players have faith, you have faith, let's keep getting behind the team. They are giving their all, just like you are. ???

This win given everyone a huge lift and that most important thing.

A like to think I have a part to play and I like think lads read my messages.

On 26/12/2021 at 20:11, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Priority #1 footballing wise for me is that we beat Forest and Middlesbrough in second half of the season.

A decent cup run with some luck in the draws would be good too.

If we win the next 10 matches then at that point I might start believing (a little) of avoiding relegation 

Oh come on...

If we win 10 in a row then we'll already be out of the relegation zone so if you *then* don't believe we can stay up then that's a step beyond pessimism...

Anyway.

1 down...

Hope is a beautiful thing & massive credit to the players, Rooney & Rosenior for actually making this a discussion. Nigh on 25k turning up today & the sheer defiance of this squad and fans suggest this race has a bit to run still.

Small steps for me. Firstly, get to double figures in points. Secondly, Operation Barnsley...get off the bottom. Do that by end Jan/start Feb & I'll start to dream.

Wearing my Derby shirt proudly tonight amongst the good people of Lanzarote. Vamos los Aires ??