Massive chance close that gap

B4ev6is

31 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Draws are no good we need wins mate plus we need gain must most motium  going and keep it going.

That's been the case all season, but we've given up a lot of points. 

Sadly, we really haven't strung any results together consistently. Optimism was high after Bournemouth and Fulham, but we then played relatively poorly and got beat by QPR and Bristol... ?

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

That's been the case all season, but we've given up a lot of points. 

Sadly, we really haven't strung any results together consistently. Optimism was high after Bournemouth and Fulham, but we then played relatively poorly and got beat by QPR and Bristol... ?

Look I still believe we can stay up I know we can.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look I still believe we can stay up I know we can.

If you look our points tally if you add on the -21 pts that would mean we are currently heading for about 52 - 54 pts, - 21 = 31 - 33pts that we are likely to achieve this season.  We are going to have to be a massive turn round in form which is extremely unlikely give that we have a thread bare squad and going to have a lot of disruption with players our and bargain bin replacements in........ 

Nobody has survived with -12pts at the start of the season, we still have to make up - 17 in 24 Games. 

I really admire your optimism, but TBH, it would be the greatest turn around ever!!!!   

Edited by RAM1966

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tomorrow when we play WBA I think if we can get a win and with most of games postpone because of cov19. If we can get those 3 points and win again against stoke on thursday and when against Sheffield untied we stand massive chance getting us our selfs out of this mess.

It’s the championship and we can beat and lose to anyone yet a draw against WBA is a very decent result - we need wins for sure but we need to beat the poorer teams for a change as well but a positive takeover is more relevant