The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I thought he owned one who happens to play football.

Will certainly be a basket case very very soon, Players will be crying on their bank statements, Wage bill circa £40million a month, How much have they in the bank?

I bleedin hope there's no Government bailout ?

Years of embargos and EFL charges, then put into admin and when we think finally we can start a fresh next season (albeit under an EFL business model) we now are told we're in for another season of poo. Cheers Mel 

Edited by Cam the Ram

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Some contradictory stuff coming out here.

"It's clear there is no preferred bidder"

"It's clear this is going on into next season"

"We have been told that hopefully in the next 4-5 days something MIGHT happen"

Rooney putting pressure on the administrators quite clearly. Fair play to him.

FIFY ?

34 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Wayne seems as hacked off about the situation as us fans. Hope the admins are treating him better than they are us, but I highly doubt that.

Probably don't want Rooney to know,the administrators have said certain information has been leaked,possibly now on a who needs to know basis. All his role in this is to manage the First team and select the squad,everything else comes under the administrators.

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

May as well liquidate us now, call us Derby City and make Bradley Johnson our club ambassador.

Frightening comments from Rooney.

One very clever comment from him though "we don't know if we have a pitch for next season".

I wonder why that is.

Chelsea, Everton, Derby County, Stoke, Reading, Boro, Bristol City are just seven clubs that are in bother...sure there's more, Football is coming home...to roost

Edited by Unlucky Alf

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

Chelsea, Everton, Derby County, Stoke, Reading, Boro, Bristol City are just7 clubs that are in bother...sure there's more, Football is coming home...to roost

It's been said for a number of years there are too many football clubs and a number of them won't survive,it's possible Covid has escalated this,just a thought.