The Administration Thread

Boycie

49 minutes ago, Rammysees said:

There are at least 100,000 Rangers fans who don't share your opinion.

How me posting 3 sentances only 2 of which are related to Rangers, makes you know my opinion is beyond me? and than to say a least 100,000 people agree to disagree with what ever my opinion is. Any hoo the joys of internet forums

Kind regards

Maxxie B   

Edited by Maxwell Baxter

9 hours ago, winktheram said:

I 'heard' it's not Ashley screwing down a deal, his bid is in. The new spanner in the works was a last minute bid by Dell (msd) l. Would make sense as they are the major creditor with money already in he club and the stadium. 

Id be very surprised if this were true, MSD have always been clear that they loan money to FCs with no wish yo buy a club.

That said though they are owed about £25m, so it may be a route they consider, to protect their initial investment.  I would expect it to be a very tightly run ship similar to Mr Applebys modus operandi.....

Hope Aahley gets it, he won't piss about, PL will be achieved in quick order.....

Edited by RAM1966

20 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Who, me? A little harmless flirtatious behaviour hurts no one. 

Hair Flirting GIF

Rita Hayworth as Gilda

Married several times...Orsen Wells being one of her husbands, She often said, They went to bed with Gilda and woke up with me, She had a very colourfull life even from Childhood, A great great dancer, And looks to make a mans knees give way, A very sad ending to her life ?

On 25/02/2022 at 12:45, Gritstone Ram said:

I’ve just seen him (MA) flying over Mansfield in his helicopter going to Shirebrook so he’s either come from Derby or not been at all. Make of that what you want.

I see we still owe Chelsea £135k, presumably money owing for loan fees for Mount/Tomori. Would the fee for Dylan Williams not have repaid this? 

37 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Rita Hayworth as Gilda

Married several times...Orsen Wells being one of her husbands, She often said, They went to bed with Gilda and woke up with me, She had a very colourfull life even from Childhood, A great great dancer, And looks to make a mans knees give way, A very sad ending to her life ?

One of the best quotes I heard a lad say from my army days.....I went to bed with Sharon Stone.......I woke up with 20 stone ???

Edited by BriggRam