The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

I'm surprised he's not that interested.

Thought about it......here are my theories.

Theory 1.

Wayne says he hasn't spoke to the Admins since Wednesday. That would've been to get the list of bidders.

The Admins then told him "we'll call you once we have decided".

They haven't called him simply because they haven't decided yet.

Theory 2.

No one bid so pointless talking to the Admins until someone does bring the brown paper envelope to Derby.

Theory 3.

Mel has said to the Admins: "Watch that Rooney fellah, I wouldn't talk to him if I were you. I didn't"

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Season ticket money is released on a game by game basis, so no.

Yep. The EFL will be sticking to the rule book rather than applying a bit a common sense.
My only hope is that Rooney sticks around which may be enough for the players to stick around long enough for contracts to be given out.

I think rooney will stick around he had said started a job here and he wants to finnish it.

Guys calm down the “Derby way” is 5pm announcement ?

A) “ Derby County Football Club is delighted to announce… as it’s preferred bidder 

B) “ Quantuma would like to assure fans that the process is nearly at an end but there are a few finalities to sort we apologise for any frustration 

c) like B but “ sky sources understand Mike Ashley has withdrawn his offer for #dcfc due to growing frustrations with administrators 

1 hour ago, RedSox said:

Yep, sadly.  You can tell by the underscore after the@dcfcoffical handle. Plus, it has 2 followers!

You always judge your true feelings on first reaction. My first reaction was, yes!!! But alas, it's just a tease. This is Sophie J all over again. Never had my balls been so blue. 

46 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Preferred Bidder update.

Whilst I much enjoyed my visit to Pride Park on Wednesday, and would like to thank Mr Paul Watson for his courtesy, hospitality, and taking time out to show me first hand the stadium facilities, I have informed Quantuma this morning that I will not be entering the race to be the preferred bidder. I have received their kind acknowledgement and they inform me that this has made their decision making process a lot easier. I understand that we should hear news imminently as to who potentially will be our next owner ?

Look, those toilets weren’t a true reflection of the club. Also, the water thrown over into the cubicle you were sat in was very regrettable.

51 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Thought about it......here are my theories.

Theory 1.

Wayne says he hasn't spoke to the Admins since Wednesday. That would've been to get the list of bidders.

The Admins then told him "we'll call you once we have decided".

They haven't called him simply because they haven't decided yet.

Theory 2.

No one bid so pointless talking to the Admins until someone does bring the brown paper envelope to Derby.

Theory 3.

Mel has said to the Admins: "Watch that Rooney fellah, I wouldn't talk to him if I were you. I didn't"

Theory 4: Quantuma are incapable of meeting even their own self-imposed deadlines and Wazza has bigger fish to fry than chasing them for yet more spurious updates. Matters such as trying to win games of football with a hugely depleted squad and zero support from the club, the admins and the EFL, all of whom state on regular occasions that the are valiantly trying to assist, yet only ever seem to undermine his every effort.

I'm going with option #4 ?

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Who thinks we have numerous free agents training with us at the moment ready to step straight in?

That's been the case with nigh on all of them before now under Wazza's tenure. Who are they? Not been keeping up with news as the ineffectuality of all parties bar the players and coaches is really starting to boil my swede ?