The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Anyone got any idea how they take their bill? Do they get first dibs on cash on the bank upon exit etc?

Who gets paid first in an insolvent liquidation?

In liquidation, creditors are paid according to the rank of their claims. In descending order of priority these are:

Holders of fixed charges and creditors with proprietary interest in assets 

Expenses of the insolvent estate

The insolvency practitioner’s fees and preferential creditors such as employees 

The ‘prescribed part’ set aside for unsecured creditors from funds owned to holders of floating charges up to a maximum financial cap, depending when the charge was created

Holders of floating charges

Unsecured creditors 

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

Who gets paid first in an insolvent liquidation?

In liquidation, creditors are paid according to the rank of their claims. In descending order of priority these are:

Holders of fixed charges and creditors with proprietary interest in assets 

Expenses of the insolvent estate

The insolvency practitioner’s fees and preferential creditors such as employees 

The ‘prescribed part’ set aside for unsecured creditors from funds owned to holders of floating charges up to a maximum financial cap, depending when the charge was created

Holders of floating charges

Unsecured creditors 

So MSD… and then Quantuma… duck

This is a massively worrying development.

Ok, we all know that the Administrators' primary responsibility, arguably only responsibility, is to the creditors. Nevertheless, you would hope they would work with the staff - especially the manager - to ensure that the football club could be sold as a going concern.

It suggests they think the arbitration of the parasites' claims will not happen quickly - or worse, may be decided in their favour. So the only way to keep the club going in the short term is by selling anyone and everyone.

The sooner we are out of Administration, the better - obvs.

Nixon said in one tweet that, if liquidated, we could start in League Two. He seems to have got enough right recently to suggest that he's being fed leaks by the EFL. No one else has mentioned this but it would be reassuring to know if it really is true.

Not to local businesses and employees of the club, of course, and I feel for them. But the nightmare of uncertainty has to end soon. Please.

Edited by IslandExile

One thing.

Isn't it a little concerning/strange that someone on this forum found out about Kellyman going to villa for 600k before Rooney found out?

A little like when Binnies bid on the Friday and when Chris Coles asked on the Saturday Wayne said "have they, that's news to me".

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

One thing.

Isn't it a little concerning/strange that someone on this forum found out about Kellyman going to villa for 600k before Rooney found out?

A little like when Binnies bid on the Friday and when Chris Coles asked on the Saturday Wayne said "have they, that's news to me".

Came from Nixon, didn't it? 

Probably via sources at Villa. 

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Probably because he doesn't trust them.

I said a fair few pages back that I'm concerned the administrators are genuinely afraid of Rooney so tell him what he wants to hear, whilst doing something completely different in the background.

I also have a theory that Quantuma (Mel), are doing their upmost to make Rooney walk. Saving them a lot of wages per month.

Quantuma (Mel) would then put Rosenior in for nowt.

MackworthRamisGod (tediously predictable)

7 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

From his RD interview I’d not be surprised if he goes. “Untenable” blah blah. 

Agree. I think he wants to build something here, but all the foundations are being dismantled around him.

everton wasn’t right for him but a championship club might be

Edited by StrawHillRam

2 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Agree. I think he wants to build something here, but all the foundations are being dismantled around him.

everton wasn’t right for him but a championship club might bed

If he's turned down to Everton, he isn't going to immediately change his mind and go to a random other club. Him turning down to Everton was a huge show of faith in us. Show it back in him. 

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Didn't Rooney say Omari wanted to stay?

Fair enough if so, but just because he didn’t want to go to Villa doesn’t mean another more ‘attractive’ club won’t turn his head. Obviously not saying it’s right that Wayne wasn’t told, nor am I saying it’s a good deal for the club, I just think that it’s reasonable given the situation.

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

It was a massively concerning interview on Radio Derby.

In Rooney's words "The heart and soul of this football club is being stripped away, when a player I don't want to leave, and who doesn't want to leave himself, a local lad who only wants to play for us, is sold without notice and I'm informed via a text message from the Club Secretary".

That's got to raise alarm bells, especially as Quantuma seem to say one thing to his face, and carry on business behind his back that goes against the very  assurances they've given him.

This is probably emotion talking, but I'm beginning to wonder if this drive to get income into the club is less about our survival, and more about meeting the Administrators bill upon liquidation.

Feel totally deflated about it. Those who can get the club sold are just caught in a game of self interest. Meanwhile the fans, the players, all the staff at the club working hard, get fobbed off.

The lack of professionalism from the EFL, Middlesbrough, Wycombe and our own admins is thoroughly depressing. 

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

If he's turned down to Everton, he isn't going to immediately change his mind and go to a random other club. Him turning down to Everton was a huge show of faith in us. Show it back in him. 

I’m not blaming him at all. He deserves better than what he’s been given by Quantuma 

Edited by StrawHillRam