The Administration Thread

Boycie

25 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Again all you say is indeed true,however like i said MA will play the waiting game and it will be take it or leave it scenario,he is not one bit concerned about the creditors they will end up taken around 10p in the pound if there lucky plus payment plan to the HMRC but all this saves DCFC moving forward

The longer this drags on the longer we have a big chance of going into liquidation the HMRC bill as already gone from 28m to 36m since administration and chuck on top the bill from Q about another 5m

He may play the waiting game but as you say he will offer minimal amount but have you considered that they have been offered 35% over 3 years by one bidder,if other bidders don't offer the same to creditors they may just tell him to go away,don't think for a minute it is cut and dried. It may be a leave it scenario.

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Steve Morgan to be announced as the new owner...Don't ask what my sources are as I'm not saying, Just a phone call from someone who knew about CKs probs at work 3 days ago.

Only time will tell.

New owner as in Out of administraion, able to buy players etc?

But…  but…  CK is a great businessman and really really nice, and he’s definitely got money and isn’t dodgy in any way…  not like that nasty Mike Ashley… 

(I’m definitely not saying CK is dodgy here, I’m sure there are perfectly legitimate reasons for the issues, it just makes me laugh how somebody we know so little about is being touted as some kind of hero and all others potential buyers villains).

4 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Exclusive, but believe someone else posted something about this before.

Final nail for me. Get Steve Morgan on the phone and get him installed. Balls to the 5pm deadline.

Making a mockery of the EFL and their OADT too.

Alonso Erik is that you! I did have my doubts i know times and people have changed with social media and what not but he speaks way too much trying to prove something.