The Administration Thread

Boycie

This was last Tuesday and it doesn’t seem as easy as just transferring money from one account to another.It’s obviously a complicated financial chain here so I’m trying my best to stay calm and positive until Friday at the VERY latest! After that I’ll be turning to drink as an anaesthetic ?

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Kirchner said he had exchanged contracts. If that is so then very few deals fail to complete due to the loss of deposit money. 

He may well exchanged contracts but the ownership of the ground is out of his hands,can't see what other hold up there could be if he is that far down the line owning the club.

8 hours ago, angieram said:

I may have said this before, but please don't feed the trolls! 

Is a troll someone who has a different opinion to you? Just checking 

15 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

You can be as patient as you want but life won't be easy without our club if it is liquidated....

Do you actually think all this complaining is going to make any difference, its not, so we have all got to sit tight and wait. Do you honestly think if Ashley comes in it will be all cut and dried and settled in days, it won't it will probably take weeks again and minus 15 points.

His contract was still "subject to conditions" so he has a means to escape if things go wrong (not saying that's what is going on, just that he had some safety mechanism for himself when it was "someone needs to move to get everything else to move" time) - I agree that I don't think he he's got this far down the line without being serious.

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

No sane business man would exchange contracts without somewhere to play. 

This is far from a "normal" transaction,he may have been told the ground is not a problem to find the rug pulled from beneath his feet.

Pure speculation of course.