The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

'Yes, he's a lovely lad. Accompanies me to every home game, bless him'

'Ah, that's lovely. He sounds a right nice lad'

Yes, if he'd just end the relationship he's having with a sock under his bed he'd be the perfect son...'

'....................Errr, mom... It's Paul, is that you?!?!'

Yes he is a lovely lad and does accompany me with his four year old son. I started taking my son when he was 4 or 5 so keeping it in the family. Dont think he has got a sock under the bed and his name isnt paul.?

26 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Yes he is a lovely lad and does accompany me with his four year old son. I started taking my son when he was 4 or 5 so keeping it in the family. Dont think he has got a sock under the bed and his name isnt paul.?

Had no idea who was being discussed my dear (until your subsequent post) so no reference to your lad I can assure you.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Attention seeker, just ignore….

Found this online :

Defensive pessimism allows people to be better prepared to face negative outcomes. A key aspect of defensive pessimism is imagining possible negative outcomes to develop strategies for action, should they be needed”

Fair enough, it’s not clear that one chop has developed many strategies for action. During the last two terrible years however, many of the more exuberant amongst us have benefited from being grounded by the perspective of Eeyore

But his race is run ? 

32 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I do like the way CK seems to be pretty hands off...regularly stating he leaves things to the experts that he hires to do the job...we could do with that kind of ownership.

Think this is a really key positive in CK’s recent tweets. Mel couldn’t stop interfering in the football side of things, confusing players and demotivating managers. CK on the other hand refers to ‘his team’ filling the roster. 

Edited by kevinhectoring

Really hoping a US bank holiday is more of a 1 day delay (although how CK didnt see the day coming is beyond me), than the Abu Dhabi 2 years later banks still haven't opened sort of thing we were victims to a while back!

Ready for a new start now, and to finally look forward to footballing stories again!

49 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I do like the way CK seems to be pretty hands off...regularly stating he leaves things to the experts that he hires to do the job...we could do with that kind of ownership.

Hopefully he has the same success as Mr. Steve Jobs, the CK approach has similarities to SJ ??????

7590BE1E-CCEE-4D19-BA86-AC3BB5B9756E.jpeg