The Administration Thread

Boycie

I know he has been the reason we became a financial mess but I can see why Mel Morris chucked the towel in when trying to deal with the EFL who appear to have no interest in actually helping clubs when they need it. The EFL do not care about supporters, community’s or the integrity of the game in fact they have become poison to many football clubs.

4 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

The administrators won't keep on trading whilst insolvent,if nobody makes a realistic bid they will have no choice..

No, if there is no realistic prospect of a realistic bid they have no choice. 

They have received realistic bids but things need sorting first like Gibson and the Efl. These things are taking longer than they should. 

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Guess the statement comp:

The administration team would like to reassure fans that we are working as hard and fast( within certain parameters) to resolve the situation regarding the announcement of a preferred bidder for Derby County Football Club. We hope to have some positive news imminently or within the next 48 hours or two working days.

"We remain confident of resolving the challenges facing the club very soon. Our inability to provide proof the club can fulfill its fixtures should not cause any undue alarm. We are seeking ways to extricate ourselves from this raging bin fire. We have full confidence in the exciting under-12 players that Wayne and his coaching team are bringing through to the first team. Also, our exclusive opportunity to buy office furniture and copper wiring stripped from the build fabric is now also open to bidders"

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I know he has been the reason we became a financial mess but I can see why Mel Morris chucked the towel in when trying to deal with the EFL who appear to have no interest in actually helping clubs when they need it. The EFL do not care about supporters, community’s or the integrity of the game in fact they have become poison to many football clubs.

Which MP’s constituency is Pride Park in ?

25 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Apparently Man Utd were willing to help WR out by loaning us players without a fee... how about they now help us out as a club by signing someone (anyone at this point... Knight, Sibbo, everyone will be on the table) for £5m-£6m to see us through the end of the season? A decent price for players with the potential to be good Prem players in the future?... and we still get to exist.

The EFL would probably block the deal and claim we were selling at an artificially inflated price

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

"We remain confident of resolving the challenges facing the club very soon. Our inability to provide proof the club can fulfill its fixtures should not cause any undue alarm. We are seeking ways to extricate ourselves from this raging bin fire. We have full confidence in the exciting under-12 players that Wayne and his coaching team are bringing through to the first team. Also, our exclusive opportunity to buy office furniture and copper wiring stripped from the build fabric is now also open to bidders"

I remember putting sometime back all Taverners league players please form an ordally que, 

So the BBC Derby site has comments like this:

However, hopes of a deal being struck are hampered by outstanding legal cases against Derby involving Middlesbrough and Wycombe.

Should these eventually go against the club, any compensation would be regarded as a 'football' debt and need to be paid in full.

Just now, Sparkle said:

If anyone especially the Efl refer to the integrity of the League I will have to shoot them.

when the Efl has Ridsdale on its board they clearly can’t preach to us about integrity . 

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

No, if there is no realistic prospect of a realistic bid they have no choice. 

They have received realistic bids but things need sorting first like Gibson and the Efl. These things are taking longer than they should. 

No,the bidders have said they are good to go,that doesn't mean they are realistic bids to the administrators.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

So the BBC Derby site has comments like this:

And if the club is not insolvent, the debts would be paid in full.....

It really does not logically help the likelihood of them getting money. Acceptance from the Derby side of this is a very bad thing going forward if we're going to challenge them. That's the power play on this side of things.

The other side is, there is no money until someone buy us.