The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

Ahh Politics aye, Then we could be up shyte creek with a hole in the boat and no paddles☹️

Who’s in at the moment? Surely a new lot won’t scupper the deal? They’d get lynched, we’d have to send our hitman B4 around to deal with it.

Just now, Boycie said:

Who’s in at the moment? Surely a new lot won’t scupper the deal? They’d get lynched, we’d have to send our hitman B4 around to deal with it.

Tories hold sway, Then Labour, Liberals and a few independents, I'm South Derby District Council, 100 yards away is Derby City Council tax payers.

58 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

The real stupidity of the efl insolvency policy is not allowing us to sell season tickets. We could raise £5m easily in a month as guarantee of leasing income whether from Morris or the Council. It’s madness that we cannot sell season tickets. 

I agree , it does seem daft , not to bring money in. But if we end up at Burton A , it will be a whole new ball game.

5 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I agree , it does seem daft , not to bring money in. But if we end up at Burton A , it will be a whole new ball game.

Well is there any way to contact Rooney maybe he will be willing to talk mel and tall some sence into him.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I don’t claim to be ITK in any way just there are others, I heard something which wasn’t a source on Twitter, I shared it which presumably the original parties involved eg Appleby, Binnies. 

What Percy tweeted confirms all I know. The stadium is the issue, the council are willing but it’s not a 5 minute job to pull it together. Think a lot of this is last minute brinkmanship, if CK really wants it they’ll find a way but it won’t be sorted this weekend, if he doesn’t he’ll walk away and I would expect Ashley to come in then, but we could lose everyone before deal done.

As well as the creditors not getting 35% and what players are left with minus 15 point's

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

The real stupidity of the efl insolvency policy is not allowing us to sell season tickets. We could raise £5m easily in a month as guarantee of leasing income whether from Morris or the Council. It’s madness that we cannot sell season tickets. 

We have no ground so we can’t sell tickets as yet for next season 

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well is there any way to contact Rooney maybe he will be willing to talk mel and tall some sence into him.

Mel wouldn't answer Rooney's phonecalls while he was still at the club.

I think we've just got to hope that Mel does the right thing, like he did with Gibson.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have no ground so we can’t sell tickets as yet for next season 

If we pay a years rent we have a ground and buy the time for the transfer of ownership to the Council or new owner. It is denying the club the right to trade that is creating the time pressure and will cost millions because of out of contract players leaving. 

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

The ground has nowt to do with the EFL. All they have to do is check that CK has not burnt any referees businesses down or shipped tons of drugs around the world (to make sure he's fit and proper) and agree his creditors payment plan.

Where we play is eff all to do with Parry.

Correct, it is nothing to do with the EFL but CK has said him taking over is conditional on the stadium so will obviously want to know whats happening with it so that they can approve CK