The Administration Thread

Boycie

There's the two or three ITK's who make up Quantuma, and two or three at the PB's camp, should one emerge. Outside of that, it's people who have some sort of personality disorder, well meaning chumps and ********* in the wind up.

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I can't imagine it will be Ashley, if it's true he hasn't negotiated much of a deal yet, then no way he can have such a quick turnaround.

Appleby is the obvious choice, the city council helping out with the stadium makes his deal easier to do.

Smacks of a Ashley type deal wait till everyone has now shown they cannot do a deal and reasons why and then hoover it up

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

Ashley or Appleby I don't mind which lets just get behind them and get the preferencial bidder named.

I'm starting to think it's gonna end up being Kirchner making a return if these latest rumours of an incoming PB announcement are true. He left the Preston negotiations, tweeted about all becoming clear soon and apparently a few people affiliated with BAWT were liking and responding positively to Kirchner's tweet (not checked that myself, just what I'd read on Twitter).

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

2, One for MA the other for Appleby or should i have put ??

Binnies is one I’ve seen in a few different places tbh…

Who knows, this could be a bawt misstep in trying to get ahead of everyone else and in the process have made a few others will look silly…but all these social media rumours/leaks are another example of how badly this whole process has been handled.

We will know through the the official/local journalist channels when there is something to know!

All seems a bit unlikely to me. On MNF Rooney didn’t appear to have the air of someone who knows a big announcement is going to be  made  ‘imminently’ and you’d have thought they would at least text him like they did when they flogged Shinnie. Then again I’m more KFA then ITK

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I'm starting to think it's gonna end up being Kirchner making a return if these latest rumours of an incoming PB announcement are true. He left the Preston negotiations, tweeted about all becoming clear soon and apparently a few people affiliated with BAWT were liking and responding positively to Kirchner's tweet (not checked that myself, just what I'd read on Twitter).

Maybe this is all premeditated and he'll come in with an even lower 3rd offer ?