The Administration Thread

Boycie

32 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

And Seaman Staines, a strange choice of character names for a children's program

All a complete myth (apparently). I feel this is the most compelling example of the Mandela Effect I've come across - otherwise I might dismiss it, but I'd swear I remember those two along with Roger the Cabin Boy.

2 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

So was that rumour that kirchner turned down Ashleys offer to finance/help with his bid bull? 

Or did Ashley have his bid ghosted in january and then still wanted in and approached kirchner?

If so Ashley is keen asf! 

He might well be but will he put his money where his mouth is ?

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

All a complete myth (apparently). I feel this is the most compelling example of the Mandela Effect I've come across - otherwise I might dismiss it, but I'd swear I remember those two along with Roger the Cabin Boy.

What do you mean by the Mandela effect ?

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He might well be but will he put his money where his mouth is ?

Depends who you believe because on one hand it sounds like hes willing too! The other is yes he hasnt bid or if he has it was way too low! 

The only thing i know for sure about all this is that im fed up to the back teeth of all these rumours and sources!

Just hope someone does actually make a bid and its not all smoke and mirrors and bluffing!

Q need to start talking! We can all agree on that! Its an ducking joke!

Edited by De22Ram
Sat in the sun since iver finished work with a few beers so spellings not great ?☀️?

Just now, De22Ram said:

Depends who you believe because on one hand it sounds like hes willing too! The other is yes he hasnt bid or if he has it was way too low! 

The only thing i know for sure about all thisis that im fed up the back teeth of all these runiurs and sources!

Just hope someone does actually make a bid and its not all smoke and mirrors and bluffing!

Q need to start talking! We can all agree on that! Its an ducking joke!

Need to get it sorted yesterday ?

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Never heard of the term ?

From t’interweb

The Mandela Effect is a 2019 science fiction horror film written and directed by David Guy Levy, starring Charlie Hofheimer as a father grieving for the loss of his daughter. The character becomes obsessed with facts and events that many people remember incorrectly.