The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

?

If there's no deadline how long do you wait for bidders to come forward!

What's the point of a deadline you can't or won't impose in reality?.

Full & final bids in by 5pm or....what?...DCFC will be liquidated?. Really?

3 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

Of course. But my point was, they don't have the same ability to (e.g.) repossess the stadium if we don't pay in full, that MSD have.  So they have no security. So by definition they are unsecured (even if they are a higher preference of unsecured etc etc), and the EFL rules over 25% and 35%/3 apply etc.

You are probably correct with that but they don't have to accept 25/35% and could demand more irrespective of what the EFL state, they have a bigger say than just unsecured creditors, that is why they got a ruling in their favour.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

What's the point of a deadline you can't or won't impose in reality?.

Full & final bids in by 5pm or....what?...DCFC will be liquidated?. Really?

There's a bid in supposedly. And MA would love a last minute dip.

Yes, really!

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Could be that maybe when 50m plus

What if its near 60m I heard debts near to 70m now so that leaves 10m to pay off over time unless we are forced to sell jasion knight that could be near 15m to 20m that would leave us debt free or even small profit but which would help leave rooney some funds to play with.

ud be lucky to get 5m for knight. 2m max i reckon 

Edited by Ram-a-lama fa fa fa

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bored now. Resorting to Nixon.

Natalie Jackson gained the reputation of being Billy Davies’ tart when he was at Forest the second time around. She was the only journo Billy would talk to after he’d fallen out with all the rest. She’s like a top class juggler when she’s talking about Derby County. It’s just balls, balls and more balls.

The sad thing about it is she started her career in our club shop.

Please don’t give her headroom.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

?

If there's no deadline how long do you wait for bidders to come forward!

Like I say if you advertise a vacancy you don’t wait until you get the best candidate possible. Especially in the current climate you give the job to the first suitable person who ticks all the boxes. If the numbers work for Appleby no penalties or anything then show the money and do the deal. 

1 minute ago, KBB said:

I want B4 to be in charge of all transfer negotiations for the club.

FULHAM "Hello its fulham here. We were interested In bringing roos in as our backup keeper"

B4 " 45million or no deal"

Source or GTFO

No way Fulham want Roos

?

Edited by Mostyn6
I spelt OR wrong!

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Like I say if you advertise a vacancy you don’t wait until you get the best candidate possible. Especially in the current climate you give the job to the first suitable person who ticks all the boxes. If the numbers work for Appleby no penalties or anything then show the money and do the deal. 

Is that what your creditors think?

You do what they do in property you go back to other bidders and say do you want to beat this deal. But Q aren't playing that game.

8 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Natalie Jackson gained the reputation of being Billy Davies’ tart when he was at Forest the second time around. She was the only journo Billy would talk to after he’d fallen out with all the rest. She’s like a top class juggler when she’s talking about Derby County. It’s just balls, balls and more balls.

The sad thing about it is she started her career in our club shop.

Please don’t give her headroom.

Did Billy give her too much headroom?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You are Alan Nixon and I claim my £5! ?

Unfair Roy. Elwood is Derby County through and through just as you are.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is that what your creditors think?

You do what they do in property you go back to other bidders and say do you want to beat this deal. But Q aren't playing that game.

Doubt the administrators would be interested in gazumping if the bid meets the creditors required level and the EFL are happy with the bid. Other bidders, what other bidders, they may have made a claim that they are interested in purchasing the club but that is different to submitting a bid.

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

What is the point of setting a deadline? Isn’t it like applying for a job? If you snooze you lose as Ashley May have found out. 

I’d say setting a deadline would give Quantuma a defence if MA cries foul again. Say it has to be in by 5pm (for example) then you consider what has been submitted at that point based on their merits. Without a deadline, whenever Q announce a winner, MA can pop up and say he was just about to offer £Xm more, sowing discontent and trying to undermine everyone and everything.