The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

It needs sorting and quick! We are the only team outside of the conference who hasn’t submitted a retention list! 

It simply has to be resolved this week!

We were told that the retention list has been submitted to the EFL, it's just hasn't been announced publically by DCFC or the EFL at this stage.

Just now, Carnero said:

We were told that the retention list has been submitted to the EFL, it's just hasn't been announced publically by DCFC or the EFL at this stage.

Isn’t the retained list the 5 players still on contract and had clauses extended?

Just now, Boycie said:

Isn’t the retained list the 5 players still on contract and had clauses extended?

Well yeah, but there will be some of younger players listed too. Plus, normally details which players are officially released which which are "in talks".

25 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Good morning folks. 

Quick Question:

why is MA seen here as a previously successful football club owner? 

My opinion is that he took an established PL team down with bad management appointments. Gave out novelty Contracts. Ruined Derby’s promotion push by unsettling McClaren, stunk up the PL by not buying decent players and then finally succeeded by selling them to a country. 

Considering what Derby fans have been through, his club-owning C.V looks pretty successful.

At the point where Mel took over it seemed to be the best possible scenario for us and it's turned out to be the worst. Personally, I would be happy with any of the prospective bidders as keeping the club going is more important, and ownership can and does change fairly frequently. 

In summary, so long as it isn't Hitler, Kim Jong-Un or Kenny Burns, I'll be happy with anyone.  

50 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

No, today is a Sunday.  It is one of the two weekend days, alongside Saturday, which intersperses the five days of Bank Holiday we enjoy between Monday and Friday. ? 

Intersperses.  So nice to have someone new on here rather than having to wade through the ramblings of the usual uneducated riff raff.

.Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

https://www.keycurrency.co.uk/swift-transfer/

An intermediary bank would be used where there is no direct relationship between the sending bank and receiving bank.

As for why the AML checks are taking so long I can only assume that it is due to the origin of funds being mainly from cryptocurrency.

Nixon says the money was "re-sent" last Monday (6th). So 1-4 working days plus additional AML checks could easily see it clear next week and the Kirchner deal completed.

Which is what I said back on page 1920. Given how few clearing banks there are in the UK, and how sophisticated the banking systems are in the UK/US, I’d be amazed if the bank CK is alleged to have used to send the money didn’t have a relationship with Q’s bank or at the very least another UK clearing bank.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

CLOWES!

It's CLOWES!

Goddammit.

Give em 12 months being involved with some of our fanbase and someone pointing out that the bogs stink in the east stand and they’ll be referred to as ? in no time. ?

4 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I think the most interesting part of the Sun article is that Kirchner is trying to send the same sum of cash via a different route. 

But if it failed first time I don’t see why it would succeed the second time (assuming he used a traditional method originally). You can’t just probing until you find a route that bypasses checks.

41 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Good morning folks. 

Quick Question:

why is MA seen here as a previously successful football club owner? 

My opinion is that he took an established PL team down with bad management appointments. Gave out novelty Contracts. Ruined Derby’s promotion push by unsettling McClaren, stunk up the PL by not buying decent players and then finally succeeded by selling them to a country. 

His choice of managers is probably the most worrying thing about Ashley. I'd be happy with steady progress under a young manager trying to play the right way rather than appointing dinosaurs who only want to spend big money on average plodders.

6 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I think the most interesting part of the Sun article is that Kirchner is trying to send the same sum of cash via a different route. 

Agree suggesting he has at least double that and presumably some change just sat about to be able to do so that quickly!

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

His choice of managers is probably the most worrying thing about Ashley. I'd be happy with steady progress under a young manager trying to play the right way rather than appointing dinosaurs who only want to spend big money on average plodders.

Rafa?

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Which is what I said back on page 1920. Given how few clearing banks there are in the UK, and how sophisticated the banking systems are in the UK/US, I’d be amazed if the bank CK is alleged to have used to send the money didn’t have a relationship with Q’s bank or at the very least another UK clearing bank.

This is a good point isn’t it - and seems reflective of the vast amount of reactionary activity (and lack of foresight) we seem to be getting from Q. I’m aware we don’t know each and every detail, but the number of unforeseen - by them - kinks in the chain from them is so constant. This is their area of expertise, why is so much done with hindsight and no well executed scenario planning. 

59 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nixon originally tweeted that he topped up May's wages. He has now said that amount is a quick loan of £1.6m?

In this exchange Nixon specifically says it's not a loan and Kirchner doesn't get the money back (if someone else is able to buy us)