The Administration Thread

Boycie

Future is starting to look a lot brighter, great that we can soon start to think about new kits and new signings and not the very existence of the club.
Thank you for that CK.  Out of the whole episode you have to wonder how Q let CK walk away before Xmas.  We should have been at this point back in December, possibly still in the championship.  However this is where we are, thanks for coming in CK. 

13 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

There’s got to be a plan with it though?

He didn't say an agreement was in place, if its conditional on the sale of the stadium, we are only a little way forward of where we were.

Its very encouraging news, but until that clown Morris agrees a price and sells the stadium, its not concrete.

Fingers crossed its all signed and sealed by Monday as thats the target date for CK to start signing the cheques....

Im not getting too excited yet, everything that CK has announced last night, he said last week other than physically signing the paperwork.

I never thought this deal would go through, but, Im so pleased that it looks like he's edging closer to pulling it off.

Edited by RAM1966

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

There’s got to be a plan with it though?

I'm reading it that the stadium sale hasn't been completed yet, but is in train, and he doesn't want to jeopardise that by commenting further at this point. 

I'd be cynical about this announcement but, aside from the fact that there's still one significant element to complete, all other matters appear to be signed off, he doesn't anticipate difficulties in the conditions being satisfied and the statement "I’ll begin funding the club next week" is a hard place to row back from. 

I know we'd all like to have seen an unqualified statement but, compared to one-minute-to-midnight yesterday, I'll take that for now. 

9 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

He didn't say an agreement was in place, if its conditional on the sale of the stadium, we are only a little way forward of where we were.

Its very encouraging news, but until that clown Morris agrees a price and sells the stadium, its not concrete.

Fingers crossed its all signed and sealed by Monday as thats the target date for CK to start signing the cheques....

Im not getting too excited yet, everything that CK has announced last night, he said last week other than physically signing the paperwork.

I never thought this deal would go through, but, Im so pleased that it looks like he's edging closer to pulling it off.

Yeah, but he's physically funding the club. That is the big difference.