The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don’t you get shouting figures at me!

The £60m I mentioned was as a direct response to a previous poster, who did quote that figure!  My mention was swiftly followed by a Question mark!

don’t get thinking that your username gives you the right to claim exclusivity to knowing nothing!

I almost certainly know nothing more than you know nothing!  So there!  Sort of!  

Mucker I am sorry if what I posted gives you a problem. Odd times I do know something and another poster has posted the administrators confirmed what I posted

Just now, I know nuffin said:

Mucker I am sorry if what I posted gives you a problem. Odd times I do know something and another poster has posted the administrators confirmed what I posted

Don't take it to heart, he's only messing about.

He's like a dog barking at the moon most of the time. 

5 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

You are conflating a pheonix club with a new club. There are FA guidelines for pheonix clubs which recommend a drop of three divisions. Technically, a DCFC pheonix should start in the Conference, so a deal for League 2 is not so far fetched.

The Conference? You do know that it hasn’t been called the Conference for 7 years.…

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

No, No!  I guess I missed off my usual winking/smirking emojis off the end of my post.

You have most certainly not given me a problem, and you most certainly don't need to apologise for anything.

If anything needs apologising for, it's my posting style.  Seems to work ok face to face in a pub, but not always so clear in the written form, to total strangers!  It's my own fault... faux ranting in search of laughs.  I may learn one day!
Let's just forget the whole thing happened!  Easier all round!  ???

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

No, No!  I guess I missed off my usual winking/smirking emojis off the end of my post.

You have most certainly not given me a problem, and you most certainly don't need to apologise for anything.

If anything needs apologising for, it's my posting style.  Seems to work ok face to face in a pub, but not always so clear in the written form, to total strangers!  It's my own fault... faux ranting in search of laughs.  I may learn one day!
Let's just forget the whole thing happened!  Easier all round!  ???

That's fine

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

Not sure it’s a plus that the council indicated they might buy the stadium. If they hadn’t I’d have thought MM would be more likely to do a deal w CK, rather than hoping the council will give him more 

I' m fine with it.  At least it's got a level of protection going forward.