The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

People choose to have zero hours contracts, Posting what CK has people have no choice.

I'm not sure many people choose to have no sick pay, annual leave, work pension, guaranteed income or redundancy benefit normally on the lowest pay that someone can get away with.  They may choose a flexible work contract if it suits but that's different.  a really poor argument. 

I’m not supporting anything said in his tweets, but it really annoys me when things from peoples childhoods are brought up.

There’s been many sports people who have had careers ruined because of tweets from their past, most when they were teenagers.

Teenagers say and do stupid things, i’ve looked back at memories on social media from 10+ years ago and cringed why I ever thought that was cool…admittedly I haven’t ever put anything remotely offensive but the point stands that I was naive.

What makes me laugh is that all these Forest fans are so desperate to see us continue to suffer that they’ve gone back 13 years on his tweets to find anything that might jeopardise it. I wonder if they’d have had the same concern if he was on the verge of buying Preston?  

Just now, Mckram said:

I’m not supporting anything said in his tweets, but it really annoys me when things from peoples childhoods are brought up.

There’s been many sports people who have had careers ruined because of tweets from their past, most when they were teenagers.

Teenagers say and do stupid things, i’ve looked back at memories on social media from 10+ years ago and cringed why I ever thought that was cool…admittedly I haven’t ever put anything remotely offensive but the point stands that I was naive.

What makes me laugh is that all these Forest fans are so desperate to see us continue to suffer that they’ve gone back 13 years on his tweets to find anything that might jeopardise it. I wonder if they’d have had the same concern if he was on the verge of buying Preston?  

Said earlier mate, they must have had these emails in draft for 8 weeks and remembered to send them today.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Jesus wept. 

why have you put him in a firing line? Why should he apologise for your faux outrage? Get a grip. 

go and make sure your caucasian grandkids aren’t singing along to gangster rap or grime music as there’s a load of N this and B that. 

you’ll have to get the birch strap out! 

There's no faux outrage from myself so no need for me to get a grip, You can post you're angst no big deal, No need to bring my Grandchildren into this.

I could get pretty curt with you, But then again I'd be warned of my bad behaviour, So I'll say this be careful what you post about my family.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:
15 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

We might have to go with him Mother Teresa's is no longer with us. 

Satan's spawn Ashley or mild-mannered Appleby are still around.

"This returns us to the medieval corruption of the church, which sold indulgences to the rich while preaching hellfire and continence to the poor. [Mother Teresa] was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction."

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

There's no faux outrage from myself so no need for me to get a grip, You can post you're angst no big deal, No need to bring my Grandchildren into this.

I could get pretty curt with you, But then again I'd be warned of my bad behaviour, So I'll say this be careful what you post about my family.

You clearly miss the point, you have no grasp of context and you are a hypocrite. 

my comments are aimed at your hypocrisy and not your family. Try reading it again. 

Just now, Mckram said:

No I imagine some of it is to counter digs by our fans about Fridgy Fawaz for example......

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm not sure many people choose to have no sick pay, annual leave, work pension, guaranteed income or redundancy benefit normally on the lowest pay that someone can get away with.  They may choose a flexible work contract if it suits but that's different.  a really poor argument. 

We're they frog marched to Shirebrook with a gun at their heads?

2 minutes ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

"This returns us to the medieval corruption of the church, which sold indulgences to the rich while preaching hellfire and continence to the poor. [Mother Teresa] was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction."

Got to be Hitch

2 minutes ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

Did she have a twitter account 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

You clearly miss the point, you have no grasp of context and you are a hypocrite. 

my comments are aimed at your hypocrisy and not your family. Try reading it again. 

You brought my Grandchildren into a post...not clever

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So is it any surprise some fans are concerned about CK.

As I said he's better than liquidation.

Judging comments on here, some fans would be bothered by anyone looking to buy the club. A lot of frenetic virtual signalling going off. 
For the first time in history there are two Popes, maybe the one who stood down might be interested in DCFC, and of course the Vaticans got a Bob or two.??