The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RAM1966 said:

That would still mean paying £50m for the club, just parking £20m.  Nobody is going to pay that, the club is not worth it!

If MM leaves 20 in (to pay MSD), only 30 is needed to buy club and stadium and to avoid a points deduction. Plus change. Then, in exchange, MM would be given some sort of security issued by the acquiring company that would entitle him to a profit share or whatever going forward. Hard deal to agree 

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

Why would they, the bids coming in are fair, Morris needs to just throw the ground in and clear the debts to MSD.....

Mel has to do the right thing.

If Mel paid off the loan and gifted the stadium back to the club, I wonder if HMRC would argue that the new owners have an £81m asset, so can borrow against it to settle the HMRC bill in full?

Team Derby statement following today's #SaveDerbyCounty meeting...

"Quantuma confirmed there are multiple bids and expressions of interest and are now in final stages of clarification. 

"Quantuma believe they will be in position to select preferred bidder by end of this week."

- @NSlater_DT now deleted

Edited by Bubbles

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Team Derby statement following today's #SaveDerbyCounty meeting...

"Quantuma confirmed there are multiple bids and expressions of interest and are now in final stages of clarification. 

"Quantuma believe they will be in position to select preferred bidder by end of this week."

- @NSlater_DT now deleted

?????

Just now, TuffLuff said:

Everyone will cotton on to the ‘end of the week’ bit, to be honest I’m more intrigued by the last couple of paragraphs. 

Huge clue to who it’ll be and what’s going to happen I’d say….#notitkthough

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Everyone will cotton on to the ‘end of the week’ bit, to be honest I’m more intrigued by the last couple of paragraphs. 

Huge clue to who it’ll be and what’s going to happen I’d say….#notitkthough

What's your thinking TuffLuff???