The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, David said:

I'll change the wording later. I agree with @Rev though, "Top poster" would be most reactions if anything as that would be a better way of showing the top poster.

Most posts, something like that. In the pub having a few pre match pints so chances are it would only get more offensive tonight if I continue ?

Saying that, @Leanne just suggested this. We'll go with that for now.

563769CE-AD56-4E72-A644-AF059DE17809.jpeg

5 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Totally random thought but still think jozwiak deal really strange. Why would he want to go there in world cup year? Why didnt we just sell in January or agree for him to go back home in lieu of payments then being cancelled? Just seems really strange. Sorry will go back to work now. 

2 thoughts:

the other Polish guy at Charlotte might be his buddy

His fee was a factor in the admins’ ability to prove funds for the season. In Jan they didn’t think they’d need sales to provide proof of funds 

1 hour ago, David said:

It's not a genuine tweet. 

Might sound like a boring bar steward here, but can we make it clear if posts are parody.

Thousands of fans reading this topic won't have the capability to check and take it as truth.

Sorry for getting you in trouble @hintonsboots. To be fair, it's the sort of nonsense he normally posts!

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Enough of your insolence isn’t it time for Grandpa Simpson and the lady with big eyes drumming her fingers?

Are you now doing this on purpose Pete, To further increase your post count on this thread, You'll not catch me doing anything like this...Doh!