The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

No idea. Had sky news on whilst getting ready to leave for the match. Fella said he had been told 2 bids, no idea if it’s on sports news or confirmed 

So let me get this straight... OK, you're getting ready for the match, fair do's... but you hear the report on Sky News.  You don't record it.  You don't screenshot it.  You don't take a quick snap on your phone.  And you are clearly too bloody idle to check other channels for confirmation.  You just come on here, peddling your unsubstantiated tittle tattle, claiming the big I am!

And now you're being called out, you come back on here all defensive like, trying to act all nonchalant, protesting your so-called innocence!

Well let me tell you pal... 

Enjoy the game!  ???

23 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

So er…Barry isn’t the only “ITK” claiming two bids, there’s another forum where they are even claiming a PB is in place with the hint to who it is.

Scoffers gonna scoff but hopefully things are moving

(Better put the ITK between quotations before some pedantic bugger makes out that I 100% believe everything Barry writes!)

What was the hint from the other forum?

1 hour ago, alram said:

for me the proof is always in the pudding, until i have seen genuine progression that they have made i will change my tone.

but its okay saying they know what they are doing and they are doing things behind the scenes but the reality is that is as much speculation as me saying i have seen nothing. this is the most important few months in the history of the club, i would like to see some honest and explanation of the situation from the admins instead of the token we will announce a bidder in 2 weeks which seems to never happen.

Ok but realistically what can they actually say ? Neither the bidders or the creditors will want their financial accommodations discussed in public. The HMRC certainly won’t . What nugget of data do you think they should release ? 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

Ok but realistically what can they actually say ? Neither the bidders or the creditors will want their financial accommodations discussed in public. The HMRC certainly won’t . What nugget of data do you think they should release ? 

It would be reassuring to have confirmation that a couple of bids have been received ?

39 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

So er…Barry isn’t the only “ITK” claiming two bids, there’s another forum where they are even claiming a PB is in place with the hint to who it is.

Scoffers gonna scoff but hopefully things are moving

(Better put the ITK between quotations before some pedantic bugger makes out that I 100% believe everything Barry writes!)

duck me you're a bit precious aren't you?

5 minutes ago

Sky Derby administrators yet to receive formal bid as deadline looms

Derby County's administrators are yet to receive a formal bid to buy the club, with the deadline for submissions at the end of Wednesday. 

Derby County's administrators yet to receive formal bid as Wednesday's deadline to buy club looms

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

5 minutes ago Sky Derby administrators yet to receive formal bid as deadline looms

Derby County's administrators are yet to receive a formal bid to buy the club, with the deadline for submissions at the end of Wednesday. 

Derby County's administrators yet to receive formal bid as Wednesday's deadline to buy club looms

C21F85FB-2DB1-4C49-B09F-707F7E162CCB.png