The Administration Thread

Boycie

57 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Well, mine is out at the moment, but it'll be back in tomorrow after it's been emptied. 

I'm gonna mess with everyone's heads by putting mine out tomorrow... even though they don't get emptied until Thursday.  Might not bring them in until 10pm Friday, just to rile a few more.  That way, some won't even know about until they check on Saturday morning!

heck... This is actually quite fun.  I might do this every week through February too, just because I can!

FJaV4xNXsAcKziy.jpg

51 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don't get me wrong, if Ashley is the difference between survival and liquidation, I'd take him all day.

But I can't get my head around people saying they'd prefer him over Gatsby or Appleby. Newcastle fans might have inflated expectations, but the depth of feeling they had towards him doesn't just come from nowhere. 

The Geordies wanted him to invest enough to compete for the top 4 as that is where they felt they belonged, which is of course ludicrous. He didnt pour his entire life savings into Newcastle, so the Geordies took against him. They like to use words like ambition to criticise him, but frankly they need to kissing his feet for saving them from destruction.

Thats basically it. They didnt like his financial discipline, they didnt like that he only won them two trophies and they didnt like some of the people he put into key roles.

We have much more realistic ambitions at Derby and i expect we wont have anywhere near the level of hatred towards him if Ashley does buy us.

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm gonna mess with everyone's heads by putting mine out tomorrow... even though they don't get emptied until Thursday.  Might not bring them in until 10pm Friday, just to rile a few more.  That way, some won't even know about until they check on Saturday morning!

heck... This is actually quite fun.  I might do this every week through February too, just because I can!

FJaV4xNXsAcKziy.jpg

Hubby has put our green bin out when collection is still cancelled until February due to covid but darent tell him he has done it wrong