The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

EFL are holding up the sale based on claims with no legal standing then.  A new buyer seems happy to take the club on but the EFL - despite there statement- are classing these two twits as football creditors by their own decree.  The admin haven't put sufficient funding in place assuming they would get this over the line today-  that was an error.   In the meantime, with interest, debts get higher.  If we go under in the next week or two they get nothing.  

I agree with that apart from the administrators approach being an error. The EFL stance is outrageous and I’d understand if Quantuma hadn’t considered needing to cover some made up figure that Steve Gibson has pulled off Paddy Power and some fantasy accounting. 

1 minute ago, TheSlate said:

Am I reading this right? Quantuma saying EFL instruction is against the stated legal process?

9B7B5BB0-B544-44B6-91FD-F7918BC23003.jpeg

YES. There is nothing in the legislation to support this stance there taking, in fact there own rules prohibit it.  There making it up as they go along.  In the meantime, Stoke can sign our player despite ramming 30 million quid of covid losses into accounts that finish in May 2020. They can duck off.

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

How on earth anyone can believe a word the administrators say, is simply staggering!

To be honest I'm now actually starting to think it is the EFL. Ultimately we're here because of Mel Morris let's not forget that. But the EFL are now stopping the club from being saved, literally. The administrators have an impossible job.

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

I agree with that apart from the administrators approach being an error. The EFL stance is outrageous and I’d understand if Quantuma hadn’t considered needing to cover some made up figure that Steve Gibson has pulled off Paddy Power and some fantasy accounting. 

I mean funding for the foreseeable. not the fabricated liability.

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

YES. There is nothing in the legislation to support this stance there taking, in fact there own rules prohibit it.  There making it up as they go along.  In the meantime, Stoke can sign our player despite ramming 30 million quid of covid losses into accounts that finish in May 2020. They can duck off.

Could what the EFL are doing therefore be considered Contempt of Court as the administration order is a legal process granted by a court.