Bristol City follower here with the local info for saturdays game

infoman

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Great info thanks. Bristol is my Almer Mater; beautiful city; rich history...Georgian Clifton, the Downs, the tardis on the Downs where we used to change for football, DJ Derek, the Georgian House, the Suspension Bridge, the immortal "Bristols" for my 2nd favourite part of the female anatomy, St Paul's Festival, the kite festival, the balloon festival....jumpers for goalposts on the Downs...marvellous...isn't it...young Gigsy..mind that dog poo!... 

Will try and clarify a couple of points

Parson street please use it IF you don't want a drink enroute to the ground

Would still be grateful if you purchase your tickets to Parson Street whether you use Parson Strteet or not

If you are not gonna have a drink on your way home use the Parson street to get back to Bristol temple meads

DJ Derek if you want to se a large mural of DJ get off at junction two on the M32

and just keep going around the roundabout as there is a big(house wall side) mural on the side of the house

19 minutes ago, infoman said:

Would still be grateful if you purchase your tickets to Parson Street whether you use Parson Strteet or not

If you are not gonna have a drink on your way home use the Parson street to get back to Bristol temple meads

DJ Derek if you want to se a large mural of DJ get off at junction two on the M32

and just keep going around the roundabout as there is a big(house wall side) mural on the side of the house

A real Bristolian hero of mine; I still own some brilliant vinyls that I bought from Derek back in the late '80's. His DJ-ing at the Plough in Easton and the Star & Garter in St Pauls are legendary. 

6 hours ago, Ellafella said:

A real Bristolian hero of mine; I still own some brilliant vinyls that I bought from Derek back in the late '80's. His DJ-ing at the Plough in Easton and the Star & Garter in St Pauls are legendary. 

He's no Mick Moonshine ? 

15 hours ago, infoman said:

This Forum never ceases to amaze me.