Bristol City follower here with the local info for saturdays game

infoman

10 hours ago, infoman said:

Was the follower who ran onto the pitch from Derby,all I can say is why?

My thoughts on the game City had the first half,and Derby had the second half

Possesion at half time according to the stats that are used was 32% City Derby 68%,would you agree?

Although I thought it was the other way round,but I think it WAS 32/68 in the second half

Jason Knight was some player,caused us problems for the whole match.

Finally can  I have your thoughts on the information supplied

Journey down bus/train did you use Parson Street

access to the ground stewarding food/grub in the ground

I went down to junction 18 but I think it might have been 18A either way I missed them both and came in at junction 19 which was really useful to avoid the city centre traffic. We parked in a council car park just down from the Nova Scotia it was £5 for 5 hours which was less than the £10 most places were charging. We wanted to watch Buxtons FA cup match but both the Nova Scotia and Pump House didn’t have a TV. While looking for a pub with a TV I came across a pub called Mardyke Hotel which was a strange place but the beer was half the price of the other pubs so that was a good thing. I felt quite safe around the ground and people seemed quite friendly. Saw the Santa’s on motorbikes bombing around. 
As for the game we didn’t turn up first half second half we still didn’t really look like scoring. Do you have any fans that sing? I assume they were in the far left hand corner but not very vocal. 
I quite liked the ground and if the pitch invader was from Derby he most likely wanted a 3 year ban to keep him away from the ground. 
A bit of a shout out to your No.  22 Kalas who gave us a clap at the end.

22 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I went down to junction 18 but I think it might have been 18A either way I missed them both and came in at junction 19 which was really useful to avoid the city centre traffic. We parked in a council car park just down from the Nova Scotia it was £5 for 5 hours which was less than the £10 most places were charging. We wanted to watch Buxtons FA cup match but both the Nova Scotia and Pump House didn’t have a TV. While looking for a pub with a TV I came across a pub called Mardyke Hotel which was a strange place but the beer was half the price of the other pubs so that was a good thing. I felt quite safe around the ground and people seemed quite friendly. Saw the Santa’s on motorbikes bombing around. 
As for the game we didn’t turn up first half second half we still didn’t really look like scoring. Do you have any fans that sing? I assume they were in the far left hand corner but not very vocal. 
I quite liked the ground and if the pitch invader was from Derby he most likely wanted a 3 year ban to keep him away from the ground. 
A bit of a shout out to your No.  22 Kalas who gave us a clap at the end.

I live close to J19 to that's my go to route into the City. The Mardyke used to be a biker's pub.  I'm a biker, but even so found it a bit intimidating!  Not been in for a few years, but there's no longer row upon row of bikes parked outside on the pavement.

The pitch invader was the highlight of the drab game, particularly the sidestep leading to the Keystone Kops marshal-skittling incident!

RLJ