Player Ratings #20: (h) QPR

Rampant

Roos 6 - Couldn't do anything about either goal. Kicking very suspect. Came out on an adventure in the second half for a ball he was never gone get.

Byrne 6 - Thought he was steady again. Nothing special.

Jagielka 7 - Pick of the back 4 for me. Didn't really put a foot wrong.

Davies 6 - Could have done better for the first goal? Should have probably got tighter but other than that, didn't really do much wrong.

Forsyth 3 - God love him. Great servant and if we weren't in such a mess he probably wouldn't be here. But tonight was evident of how much is legs have gone. With what Rooney asks of his full backs, I'm struggling to see how Forsyth can play in this team.

Shinnie 6 - Great ball for the goal. But running all the way back to get back with Willock only to get in the box and completely forget to mark him was ridiculous.

Bird 6 - Decent. Nothing bad, nothing amazing.

Thompson 7 - Best player for me. Worked hard, good on the ball. Can see he's got a brain on him.

Knight 6 - Never stops, worked so hard. Just hasn't really got much going on around him.

Morrison 1 - I don't really know why I'm giving him 1. Offers absolutely nothing. Only had one thing to do. A fairly simple pass to Lawrence in the first half and he fluffed that. Tantrum when he got taken off too. Which was bizarre cos he was absolute pony.

Lawrence 6 - Took his goal well. Should have had a touch rather than shoot first time on another chance. Starting to have a bit of consistency about him for the first time since he's been here. Probably just a coincidence he's in the shop window at the same time.

Jozwiak - Same old Jozwiak. Didn't really do a lot.

Ebosele - One good bit of play when he got out of that tight space but then a big first touch let him down. I like him, he's a good prospect. But he needs to realise it's not always possible to do it on your own. 

CKR - Don't think he touched the ball.

Roos 5.5 - don't think he had a save to make first half. Made his routine saves second half & neither goal his fault but still not inspiring confidence. Was rooted to his line for crosses & Thompson had to bail him out after a misjudged charge out of his area. 

Byrne 6.5 - solid performance. Brave defensively & contributed to some decent build up play

Forsyth 5 - couple of good crosses but struggled overall. Continually misplaced passes & also lost Willock (?) for a second half header he should have scored

Jagielka 7 - didn't do anything wrong & measured in possession

Davies 7 - again, a decent display. Willock was Shinnie's man for the first goal

Shinnie 6 - responsible for both goals. Sublime pass to find Lawrence for the goal but inexplicably switched off to give Willock space to equalise. Some sloppiness in general play also

Bird 6 - Max was quiet tonight by his standards. QPR dominated the ball & he had a lack of options when he did get his foot on the ball

Thompson 8 - excellent from the young man. He was everywhere - particular defensively bailing out both Roos & Shinnie. Measured & tidy in possession

Morrison 4 - offered absolutely nothing. Forgot he was on the pitch

Knight 6 - worked hard but lacked quality/presence on the right side

Lawrence 8 MOM - excellent again. Not just a magnificent goal but was our only threat throughout. Also mucked in with plenty of defensive work including valuable contributions at right back second half & in his 6 yard box first half