Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

6 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So was this how CK was always funding or part-funding the whole thing? So fed up with this sort of ?. Why cant anything to do with us ever be transparent and normal? 

Not sure to be honest. I think he'd secured backing to a point, as he's already had to show proof of funds, so this comes across more as a rather embittered effort to chuck a spanner in the works. My hunch is that the admins will give it very short shrift. 

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

Not sure to be honest. I think he'd secured backing to a point, as he's already had to show proof of funds, so this comes across more as a rather embittered effort to chuck a spanner in the works. My hunch is that the admins will give it very short shrift. 

Have you got any evidence it's Kirchner. it says the backer is a life long Derby fan.. is Kirchner that? Anyway it all looks well dodgy to me whoever it is but then I don't understand this bits of coins thing..   

18 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Have you got any evidence it's Kirchner. it says the backer is a life long Derby fan.. is Kirchner that? Anyway it all looks well dodgy to me whoever it is but then I don't understand this bits of coins thing..   

None at all as I've clearly stated, but what the website actually says is...

image.png.df534c593773be191e4fbbb50937ebc2.png

54 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I think you are correct but something didnt seem to stack up re "billionaire" and his companies. Perhaps this is final piece of puzzle in how he proposed to recoup some of those funds.  

5 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I think you are correct but something didnt seem to stack up re "billionaire" and his companies. Perhaps this is final piece of puzzle in how he proposed to recoup some of those funds.  

I think that's a more plausible scenario and one that may have simply ben tweaked and brought forward once he was kicked into touch by the admins. And in fairness to Kirschner, he did himself state that he is not a billionaire.

It seems clear he's yesterday's man now anyway. Fingers crossed we get a deal over the line soon. Tepper would be the dream backer right now, though I find that rumour a little hard to credit.

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

Adims - Hi Mr Appleby, congratulations, we're ready to announce you as the preferred bidder as soon as you transfer over the £5m. 

AA - So we're the last bid standing and you still expect a £5m nonrefundable deposit? I've got a better idea, make us the preferred bidders and we'll buy the club once we've sorted out Wycombe, Middlesbrough, MSD, Mel Morris and HMRC and we know exactly what we're getting. Really, we're not going hand over £5m for something that could still end up costing £200m

Admins - OK, we'll go with the fan owned block chain thing then.

AA - good luck with that. 

Admins - But we told everyone that we'd get £5m from the preferred bidders.

AA - I told Brett Wilson that he'd make another fortune if he invested in Derby County. And I told Mel Morris that the way to get the fans on board was free merchandise. You can't kid a kidder.

Admins - So we'll just have to find another bidder then.

AA - maybe you should look for a fake Sheikh or Spanish boxer?

Admins - Can we just make you the preferred bidder and conveniently never mention the deposit again?

AA - that works for me. I'll send Sam over to sign the forms.

How on earth did you get that email, Looks like we're screwed now?

25 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

By turning DCFC into a bitcoin speculator? What could possibly go wrong..... ?

3 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

I agree too, I think both are equally immature in their twitter none sense  

I do also think CK was/ is so used to getting his own way regardless of his actions and he has nobody to answer to because he is his own boss and undoubtedly extremely successful at a young age.
His experience of life is he gets what he wants, however he wants and when he wants. For CK this failure to buy DCFC is an experience which is completely alien to him. This still doesn’t excuse his Forest rant some months ago either IMHO for the record.

Whereas Maguire has people to answer too, people that pay his wages I guess they aren’t going to be to appreciative of his unprofessional and immature tweets.

Edited by Ted McMinn Football Genius

26 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I agree too, I think both are equally immature in their twitter none sense  

I do also think CK was/ is so used to getting his own way regardless of his actions and he has nobody to answer to because he is his own boss and undoubtedly extremely successful at a young age.
His experience of life is he gets what he wants, however he wants and when he wants. For CK this failure to buy DCFC is an experience which is completely alien to him. This still doesn’t excuse his Forest rant some months ago either IMHO for the record.

Whereas Maguire has people to answer too, people that pay his wages I guess they aren’t going to be to appreciative of his unprofessional and immature tweets.

If CK didn't like not buying the rams he simply had to up his offer some more. As for Maguire when he was posting as the Baron he claimed he didn't get money from football. He then claimed he was offered a job with Derby just prior to administration and in his latest rant claimed he worked for the rams against the EFL charges. Strange for someone that claimed they did not make money from football. When I made a comment that companies House disagreed with him that post was taken down for a few days. Strange how companies House show a company with the same name as his podcast with a director with his name making about 80,k last year if I remember rightly. Me thinks he is doing a Boris