The meeting

NottsRam77

I’m sorry if this is elsewhere but couldn’t find what I was looking for after everything else that’s been going off since.

The last I read was that @Davidwas waiting on the club to come back to him regarding what he could publish 

Im aware ramstrust and the Punjabi rams have issued statements/ joint effort 

but I’m suppose what I’m asking is tone of the meeting 

did our Dave come away distraught at where the clubs heading , hopeful we have a better future on the horizon or just was it a bit of waste of time and didn’t really answer anything 

I’m not asking for details of any sort but I’m sure anyone who went are allowed to say how their emotions were with regard to our plight hopeful, worried, or worse 

to my knowledge u can’t NDA peoples emotions for information received just the detail of the Information 

as it stands as a concerned supporter… like many here I’m really really worried about where we’re going  Quite honestly 

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I don't think we'll hear much at all. We only needed to submit them to the EFL by the 18th August.

It looks like we've done that already?

Exactly. The EFL will review the account for several weeks, the Boro chap on the board will be agitating for action, then I think it in evitable there will be another charge that we will have to defend. 

4 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Exactly. The EFL will review the account for several weeks, the Boro chap on the board will be agitating for action, then I think it in evitable there will be another charge that we will have to defend. 

Sadly I think your very close to hitting the nail on the head 

51 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Surely the club will have to make some kind of statement on Wednesday?

(Even if only to confirm submission of accounts)

Some people! Has the constant release of updates from the club in the past weeks not been enough for you!

There has been loads of information released to keep the fan base updated. They told us the away kit was out, there was the email about the away kit being available, our second kit, that we wear away was released, and all the other updates…I mean, look, I’m not going to name all of the updates but I think we can all agree that there have been a lot of them, such as the email about the away kit being released for example.

I’m tired of the constant stream of information if I am totally honest. I want to concentrate on the quality brand of football that Rooney is inspiring in us if I am totally honest. 

2 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Yes unfortunately, I'm afraid you are right. The torture to continue.....

9 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Some people! Has the constant release of updates from the club in the past weeks not been enough for you!

There has been loads of information released to keep the fan base updated. They told us the away kit was out, there was the email about the away kit being available, our second kit, that we wear away was released, and all the other updates…I mean, look, I’m not going to name all of the updates but I think we can all agree that there have been a lot of them, such as the email about the away kit being released for example.

I’m tired of the constant stream of information if I am totally honest. I want to concentrate on the quality brand of football that Rooney is inspiring in us if I am totally honest. 

What away kit? 

11 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Surely the club will have to make some kind of statement on Wednesday?

(Even if only to confirm submission of accounts)

They will, along the lines of , unfortunately due to staff still being on furlough the submission of accounts has been delayed.

13 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

I’m sorry if this is elsewhere but couldn’t find what I was looking for after everything else that’s been going off since.

The last I read was that @Davidwas waiting on the club to come back to him regarding what he could publish 

Im aware ramstrust and the Punjabi rams have issued statements/ joint effort 

but I’m suppose what I’m asking is tone of the meeting 

did our Dave come away distraught at where the clubs heading , hopeful we have a better future on the horizon or just was it a bit of waste of time and didn’t really answer anything 

I’m not asking for details of any sort but I’m sure anyone who went are allowed to say how their emotions were with regard to our plight hopeful, worried, or worse 

to my knowledge u can’t NDA peoples emotions for information received just the detail of the Information 

as it stands as a concerned supporter… like many here I’m really really worried about where we’re going  Quite honestly 

I have just got off the phone with Mel. He said the takeover is due to happen tomorrow its led by jeff bezos, some guy called Mark from facebook and some microsoft guy called Gates...so something like that. They have also put in a bids for PSG and Real Madrid to be are feeder clubs in our bid for world domination. Mel said dont worry it will all be fine.....he said something else but I woke up 

11 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Sounds like the Derby County version of 'sunlit uplands'.

13 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sadly I think your very close to hitting the nail on the head 

Yes there is a danger a stand off about the accounts will lead to another dispute with the EFl. But Mel wants to sell and if another dispute starts, it makes a sale at any reasonable value difficult. So I think Mel will do all he can to avoid it 

• 1 month later...