Please sack them NOW

Archied

5 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

The results are the same - that’s the only thing that is but we’re 3 games in which isn’t a fair sample size. But the performances with what I’ve seen are different. We’re actually trying to be more of an attacking force, there is a pattern of play which there wasn’t for long parts of last season and some positive signs in an extremely negative situation to the point of I’m not prepared to accept that after 2 league games we are doomed. We will see. 

Yesterday’s first half was abysmal. Tapping it to Roos and a passing move with 3 defenders ending back with our keeper. I see nothing in terms of progression, same old story. Let’s give him 10 games and then if there is no change get rid. More than fair.

Just now, Chris_Martin said:

putting aside if he was a success or not, he wouldn't have spent the money if Mel hadn't allowed him to. 

He did also sell Vydra for over £10million. 

The man Rowett got playing brilliantly.

No Mel backs his managers and he’s even backing Rooney bringing in Morrison , Stearman,,Allsop and giving a new contract to Curtis  Davies 

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm looking at it through his time as manager of Derby,so last season and this one...you can't seperate them out as completely different things as they are not,one is a continuation of the other.

And that leaves us with one win in 18 league games and no improvement in style or results.

I haven't seen our Young uns improve,I've seen them regress once they have left the academy and start being coached in the first team.

Embosele looked great initially but in the last match,he looked to be losing confidence because of our misguided tactic of giving him the ball to run up the wing in every single attack we made....so predictable and it ultimately meant that he was constantly losing the ball as the opposition targeted him...far too much pressure on a young head.

Then look at Sibley and Knight,they were shadows of themselves under Rooney yet looked like superstars in the making before lockdown.

If you haven't got the coaching and tactics right in the first place the team is onto a loser before a ball is kicked.

One win in 18…. Give me a break…are you also saying that premier leagues Norwich City have only lost 3 in the last 18….so they can’t possibly be thinking they might go down can they….???

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

One win in 18…. Give me a break…are you also saying that premier leagues Norwich City have only lost 3 in the last 18….so they can’t possibly be thinking they might go down can they….???

Seeing as they are in a different league playing different teams, probably not. 

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yes .

CKR for one .

The players talk highly of him  

Morrison seems to want to play for him  

You think CKR has played his best? 

we have very different standards. CKR may have been one of the better from a bad bunch, but considering our scoring record last season, I certainly wouldn’t be lauding him as a performer. 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

You think CKR has played his best? 

we have very different standards. CKR may have been one of the better from a bad bunch, but considering our scoring record last season, I certainly wouldn’t be lauding him as a performer. 

So what’s your point mate .

Do you think Rooney is not working well with the players and they are all underperforming and Rooney is clueless 

37 minutes ago, Curtains said:

If you think Lampard was a success fine .

I think he ultimately failed and cost us or might I say DCFC a lot of money 

Lampard didn't cost us. What's happened to us was always going to happen, Lampard's season just happened to be the last one before it. I think we spent around £13m on players that season but also sold £13m worth anyway. 

Just now, Curtains said:

I often think Mel never really wanted to own DCFC he sort of got sucked into it as a fan 

He'd played about with us before he bought us - for top dollar as he thought we'd win at Wembley. So excuse me for laughing heartily at that thought. 

8 minutes ago, Curtains said:

So what’s your point mate .

Do you think Rooney is not working well with the players and they are all underperforming and Rooney is clueless 

I’ve seen you criticise Lampard a few posts back, but I’ve seen Lampard getting GREAT performances out of individuals and the collective. We will never repeat Leeds away under Rooney. 

Prior to Lampard, I remember Rowett getting great performances out of players. McClaren before him, even Clement got players to perform! 

I don’t recall an amazing individual or team performance under Rooney. 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I’ve seen you criticise Lampard a few posts back, but I’ve seen Lampard getting GREAT performances out of individuals and the collective. We will never repeat Leeds away under Rooney. 

Prior to Lampard, I remember Rowett getting great performances out of players. McClaren before him, even Clement got players to perform! 

Lol. Who do we have who compares to Mount, Wilson and Tomori? Or Vydra?

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I often think Mel never really wanted to own DCFC he sort of got sucked into it as a fan 

Sorry. This is nonsense. Mel loved the publicity. He was a proud owner at one stage. Problem was he believed his own hype too much. He definitely wanted to own the club and said as much many times. 

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Different times different circumstances.

Rooney has his hands tied more than Managers in the past player purchase wise .

Anyhow I feel you are about to launch into me so I’m out.