Please sack them NOW

Archied

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

But you're saying "please sack them now" 

Yes ,,, ON HERE ,,,  my opinion is they should be sacked , I’m giving it on a forum of other fans , just like any fan in the pub , at work or any other place fans talk football, that’s not getting on the team and managers back at/ during a game ??‍♂️

22 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I don't think we have any choice in any case Monty ?

Yeh agreed we don’t -there’s definitely some management questions to be asked about Rooney

Edited by Monty
Spell

54 minutes ago, Monty said:

A damning stat I agree

still think that despite a poor performance yesterday in a very average game overall, the reason we lost was two individual mistakes and for that I don’t think Rooney is to blame. Worrying times though and L1 beckons however in view of the overall situation I would wait a while before making any managerial changes 

Peterborough are one of the weakest teams in the league. We should not be in the position of desperately holding on to a 1-0 lead.

Why would you wait to change manager? If Rooney's record continues we'll be mathematically down by the new year!

48 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I hold the signing of Jozofoon and Holmes etc over him . 

Rooney won’t you are right because he’s having a difficult job at Derby  .

Your right Jozefzoon is on Lampard. But because of him, we were able to get Mount,Tomori,Wilson so i think that balances it out. And Holmes wasn't that bad, actually quite decent at times, and didn't cost a lot either. 

1 minute ago, Chris_Martin said:

Your right Jozefzoon is on Lampard. But because of him, we were able to get Mount,Tomori,Wilson so i think that balances it out. And Holmes wasn't that bad, actually quite decent at times, and didn't cost a lot either. 

and Marriott and Waghorn and Malone. 

3 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

How much were the wages on Mount ,Tomori and Wilson ! 

5 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Peterborough are one of the weakest teams in the league. We should not be in the position of desperately holding on to a 1-0 lead.

Why would you wait to change manager? If Rooney's record continues we'll be mathematically down by the new year!

I don’t blame Rooney for yesterday for the reasons mentioned. I don’t think we were desperately holding on  more wobbling 

I wouldn’t wait as long as January to make a decision just think that with all the off field issues and potential changes I would hold off for a while. For me ten games and the impact of any incoming players (if any) would be the time