Carabao Cup 2nd Round Draw On Sky Sports Football

Inverurie Ram

47 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Am I going insane? I'm certain there was a post in this thread about the presenter of Sky's coverage and I replied to it. 

Can the other poster confirm this or was I dreaming about posting on this forum? 

Do you have your underpants on your head? Are there any pencils inserted in your nostrils? @Rampant???

A9E53174-3DE5-4A40-8FA4-5F2E25C706AF.jpeg

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

I see Zac Brunt’s happy about the draw on Twitter with followers asking how many he’s going to bag?

3DACD22D-E1A0-49B9-A9DE-90050E166DDA.thumb.png.0cdbc939d79947dbe5df5dc1fd09e926.png

You Googled his name to get his Wikipedia page and STILL spelt his name wrong......not the first time this has happened to you this week.

It's Zak, not Zac

Still a little bitter about this one as well I see ?

38 minutes ago, David said:

You Googled his name to get his Wikipedia page and STILL spelt his name wrong......not the first time this has happened to you this week.

It's Zak, not Zac

Still a little bitter about this one as well I see ?

No idea who you’re talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Think he might have meant on RamTV. 

When you look on the EFL website there's no info for the UK, except the Sky games. When I googled Carabao live games I did see games were available in Australia, but didn't know whether other countries media might have PAYG 'travel passports'?