Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Mind the chasm

arizona GIF

You know if we didn’t have a points deduction, we’d still be a point ahead of you. That’s a team that was under embargo this summer, and has had to cobble together a squad from players older the  manager, and kids. You’ve really not got anything to be proud of. I’d get back in your box til you’ve got something to really crow about. 

5 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

You know if we didn’t have a points deduction, we’d still be a point ahead of you. That’s a team that was under embargo this summer, and has had to cobble together a squad from players older the  manager, and kids. You’ve really not got anything to be proud of. I’d get back in your box til you’ve got something to really crow about. 

If me aunty had a pair of baalocks she'd be my uncle.

But she doesn't, and you aren't a point ahead of us. Not our fault your owner spent the last 4 years cheating and finally had it catch up with him. 

The only table that matters. 

Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 19.57.27.png

Edited by Red_Dawn

oh dear. Particularly like the two dancers with the maracas.  Do you think they brought them especially.  I assume the  girl sat with them is the responsible adult as she looks a little lost.  The same Ian Storey who tried to force a move to Derby.  I believe when Hector was playing for Derby we won league titles and Forest got relegated.  Top Lads !!!!!!!!?

55 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Wow when your lucks in, it’s in. Got away with a blatant penalty and then Taylor controls the ball with his arm and taps home for the winner.

You make your own luck. 

When CH was in charge, we might have got one or two good chances to score a game. Don’t take them, it game over.

What you might have missed was Lyle Taylor scoring the penalty and then sprinting the ball back to so we have more time to try and find the winner. 

No luck in that, just belief. Something we haven’t had for a while. 

It’s funny seeing Forest fans talking of the play-offs on Twitter, bless. Only actually accumulated 1 point more than us despite all our troubles.

I’d be willing to see Forest give it a good go though, the final day of the Covid season is going to be hard to top, but it’s worth a try.

For forest they are actually doing pretty well to be fair, and I'd be gloating about it if I was them.

Literally nothing of any interest has happened to them for the past 20-odd years and their home crowds have been pretty poor for most of those years. This season looked like another typical forest season but it's been completely turned around (fair play to Cooper!) and it's no surprise the gumps have come out en masse. 

Once things settle down and their luck runs out, the realisation that they are just another "has been" club will set back in.