Jozwiak

RamLad1884

3 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Not being funny but I’d snap their hands off for that. I know he’s a full international and there’s definitely a player in there, however I don’t think we will see that in this league and this team unfortunately. But wish him well  

Have to agree mate. Would love to see him stay here, I think he will be quality at this level, but a transfer fee like that would be massive for us in our perilous financial state.

This is a man with an ego, I feel he didnt ever really want to come, but money agents etc, and the fact we had Bielik swayed him. Bielik being injured has had an impact on his/ our performances and after shining a little at the Euros he has his mind elsewhere imho. Sell. 

Should Bielik ever get back to what he was,  I fear he will be similarly minded....

16 minutes ago, nfb said:

This is a man with an ego, I feel he didnt ever really want to come, but money agents etc, and the fact we had Bielik swayed him. Bielik being injured has had an impact on his/ our performances and after shining a little at the Euros he has his mind elsewhere imho. Sell. 

Should Bielik ever get back to what he was,  I fear he will be similarly minded....

Can we please have the eye roll emoji back please? PLEASE?!

what makes you think his mind is elsewhere?

funny you mention Bielik who many say kept us up through his performances last season… what reason has he gave for you to believe he would jump ship at the first opportunity?

22 minutes ago, nfb said:

the office rage GIF

31 minutes ago, nfb said:

ego? haha. properly humble lad is our Kamil.

1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

They’re offering half a twix and a packet of wotsits.

we want the whole twix, packet of wotsits a bag of footballs and 1 ball boy to cover the whole pitch.

Always strange people buying polo mints and Aero bars which are mostly missing the main product - a bit like  a Blackman or an Anya 

Do we really want to be losing players like this at a time when it's not clear who, if anyone, we could bring in as a replacement? Joz has shown flashes for us, looked really good for Poland, seems to have a good attitude. If he comes good this year he could come really good. I can see why Mel would want to sell but I find it strange to see fans so sanguine, given the players we've looked to sign so far. Would people swap him for Jagielka, say? Or Carroll? I wouldn't. He's the kind of player we should be looking to sell when we are in a position to reinvest the money and wages on something other than a strictly limited number of bargain basement gambles. 

Edited by vonwright